𝐅𝐞𝐝 / sugarhill ddot

Requested by @expensivegirllll

Marcei's pov
Her home
5:20 pm

"Darrian!" I called out from downstairs. Hearing no response I groaned before walking back to my room.

He was on the game that he brought. He brought one for here and one for his own home which I think was dumb as hell but what ever.

He had one headphone on his ear and one off so I know he heard me.

"Darrian." I said softly knowing he was streaming. His head snapped over to me as he looked at me.

"Wassup ma?" He said turning attention back on the game.

"Are you hungry or not?" I asked making him nod quickly.

I walked back to the kitchen, putting the Dino nuggets on a plate for me and him.

I made like 25 knowing I was going to eat 15.

I grabbed ketchup and honey mustard, closing the fridge before walking back upstairs.

I sat the plate on desk before sitting on his lap.

I started eating and out of the corner of my eye I see ddot sitting there with his mouth open.

I looked back, deadpanning him. Because who tf finna feed you when I need to feed my hungry ass?

"Ma come on, I can't move my hands." He said with a smirk. Weak ass excuse.

Regardless, I grabbed a nugget dipping it in ketchup before putting it to his mouth. He bit the whole thing making me jerk my head back.

"It ain't going nowhere baby I promise." I mumbled making him mug me.

"Give me another one." He said making me repeat the same thing I did the first time seeing him eat it again.

We did that until the plate was completely empty.

I watched as he raged after somebody hit him with a car.

(A/N : that nigga is funny asf)

He then got killed, so he tried to get up forgetting that I was on his lap. He tapped my hip making me stand up before he started punching the camera.

"I need some tea." He said before leaving the camera to go to the kitchen. He took the plate with him as I took his seat in the chair.

"Hey y'all." I said and I read a few comments that passed because they was going kinda fast.

"She look like that girl with the red hair and that purple dress. Thank you." I didn't know if that was an insult or not but I took it as a compliment cause she got a fat a-

"Aye, what is you doing?" Ddot said coming back into the room.

I shrugged getting out of the seat waiting for him to sit back down.

"Sit yo a-" he cut me off by grabbing my jaw a pressing him lips to mine.

He let his hands rest on my hips as he pulled away slowly.

He smiled before sitting back in the seat, "what she was talking bout chat?" He asked seeing comment roll past.

Quick sum sum.
Love - chrisnextdoor