𝐃.𝐇.𝐅. / notti osama

Notti's pov
Shayla'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞
10:31 pm

I was woken up by the bed movement. I open my eyes to see shayla getting out of the bed.

"Where you going?" I asked her pulling her back down on the bed. She turned to me before roughly shoving my hands off of her before running to the bathroom.

I followed her, stretching before leaning against the door.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked confused.

"Nothin I just had to use the restroom" she said.

I nodded before going the lay back in the bed. About five minutes later I heard the bathroom door close but I didn't feel like turning around.

Another 5 minutes later I heard shuffling and I turned around too see shayla fully dressed and putting on her black air forces.

"Where you finna go?" I asked looking at her attire. She definitely looked like she was finna go step on somebody crayons due to her height.

"To the deli, why you tryna come?" She said grabbing her house keys off the dresser.

I rolled my eyes and groaned. I didn't want to go but I also didn't want anything bad to happen to her so I got out of the bed going to restroom to brush my teeth. One thing about me is i'm not walking out the house with hot breath.

I left the bathroom putting on my crocs before leaving shayla's room and going downstairs to see her on the couch on her phone.

"Let's go" I said catching her attention and me and her left the house.

Shayla's pov

Me and Notti finally got to the deli after we stopped while he talked to his homeboys.

"Come on and hurry I'm tired" he said rubbing his hand on my waist.

I walked to the back of the store where the drinks where about to grab a sprite but my shoulder was harshly pushed.

I quickly whipped my head around to see who did it. It was a girl with blonde box braids and she was kind of light skin.

"Who the fuck is you?" She said looking me up and down like I was the problem.

Before I could say anything back to her, Notti came out of nowhere and stepped in front of me.

"Fuck is you pressing my girl for?" He said looking at her the same way she looked at me.

"Cause" she said still mugging me.

"I'm really finna rock ya shit" he said bringing his hands to the side of him in a fist.

"Nigga you not gon do shit now move" she said pushing him to side harshly, but he barely moved.

He looked at his shoulder before looking back at her before punching her in her jaw making her fall on the floor.

My jaw immediately dropped and I grabbed Notti's arm dragging him to counter paying for my drink and saying a quick apology to the clerk before dragging Notti out the door.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I said punching him in his arm.

He rubbed his arm before shrugging his shoulders.

"Equal rights, equal fights" he said as if it wasn't a big deal. I rolled my eyes before shaking my head.

"I'm all for the don't hit girls thing till she touch me, and she pushed me first so I ain't do nothing wrong" he said putting his hands up.

I laughed because he was right.

"You can't just hit people cause they push you Notti" I said putting my arm around his waist.

"Who said I can't?" He said putting his arm on my shoulder and looking at me.

I stayed silent as we continued the rest of the journey to my home.

I love me
some Notti.
Love - chrisnextdoor