𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐜 / notti osama

Myah's pov
Her home
5:03 pm

I sat on the couch in my living room, watching chicago as I waited for Notti to come.

He had been out since like one, ain't that enough time to hang out with your homeboys?

Plus he said he was gonna be back around 4 or so, so I ain't doing too much right now. Key word right now.

I got on my phone, scrolling on instagram aimlessly.

"We belong togederrr." I lowly sung to myself.

Since I knew he wouldn't be here for a minute, I was gonna go to the store and get some snacks.

For just me of course.

I slid into my crocs, putting on a thick hoodie since it was dumb cold outside.

I had on some leggings already so I was cool on that part.

I grabbed my house keys and my phone before leaving the house and locking the door behind me.

As I was walking, I looked down at the ground to see snow covering the cement.

(A/N : I can't wait for winter to get here man.)

I finally got to the store and a see a group of people, and by that time I already knew.

I saw Notti and that damn fur coat he always wear, and I could see dd wearing his red one.

I internally rolled my eyes, pulling the door open and the bell on top of the door rung catching their attention.

I went in, and I grabbed a bag of hot fries before going to the candy aisle and grabbing a cookies and cream Hershey bar.

I grabbed a sprite from the back before going to the register and paying.

When I walked out the store the group fell silent before they started whispering.

I ignored it and continued to walk, why? Cause ain't nobody got time for that.

NOTTI'S POV!

I was up at the deli, chillin with the bros or whatever when a short girl walked pass our group and into the deli.

She look familiar but I ain't really pay no mind to it.

"Oh nah," I heard dd mumble while he looked at her as she walked into the deli.

"What happened?" ddot asked.

"Nigga that's mymy!" He said looking directly at me. Can't be.

"You deadass?" I asked with wide eyes.

"Nigga what other girl you know is that damn short." He said and I shook my head slowly.

"Nah it can't be, she should be sleep or something." I said.