𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐲 / sugarhill ddot

Umani pov
Ddot's home
2:41 pm

I was over at ddot's house today and ever since I got here He has been on my ass.

I mean laying on top of me, following me to the restroom all of that.

I didn't mind because I thought it was super cute plus we rarely get days just to ourselves so I was really enjoying it.

He was currently sleep on my stomach snoring with his arms wrapped tightly around my waist and one of his legs on top of mine.

I was waiting for him to wake up but he had been asleep since I got here.

I got on instagram and replied to a couple of messages and was also laughing at some.

I guess I was moving too much because ddot woke up.

"Stop moving so much mami" he said getting comfortable on my stomach again.

"Aw I'm sorry bae" I said putting my phone down and running my hands threw his hair.

He groaned before light smiling.

"It's aight I needa get up anyway" he said moving up to where his head was laying on my shoulder.

We laid there and watched TikTok for a while before I spoke.

"Ddot get up I'm about to go make us some food" I said lightly tapping his arm that was draped over my chest.

He groaned before removing hisself off of me and letting me stand up.

I walked out of the room and ddot followed right behind me.

"Why couldn't we just order in?" He said tucking his hands into his pockets.

"Because? Ion need to explain myself to you nigga" I said mugging him playfully.

"Gimme a kiss" he said laying his hands on my waist and turning my face to him.

I gave him a kiss and tried to pull way but he held the back of my next and continued the kiss.

For the rest of the night we cooked and watched movie, but not without him clinging to me.

Love him more than words can explain.

Yea half ass I'm tired.
Ddot Lowkey remind me of
rile freeman.
Y'all might be getting y'all surprise
tomorrow.
What y'all think it's gone be?
Love - chrisnextdoor