𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 / notti osama

De'Asia's pov
The Reyes Residence
4:02 pm

Me and Notti sat in his room on his bed cuddled up or whatever, when I see a post on that hot takes page.

It was a girl twerking on him. And I mean the full package; twerking, grinding, rolling, all that. And he was catching that shit too.

So I turn to face him with a mug on my face. He took his attention off of his phone looking back at me with a questioning look.

"Wassup witchu?" He said, obviously seeing the mug that grace my sexy ass face.

I threw his arm off of me, causing him to sit up in the bed. I got off the bed heading straight for my bag.

"Girl what the fuck is you doing?" He said sassily getting off of the bed, following me.

"I'm gone" I mumbled shoving everything into the duffel bag. Notti softly grasped my wrists in his hands putting them behind my back, turning me around so I was facing him.

"What's wrong ma?" He asked doing a full 180 so he was closer to my bag and I was closer to the bed.

"You." I said simply, trying to move my wrists. He gripped them tighter pulling me closer to him.

"What? What did I do?" He asked quietly, while backing us up so we were now at the foot of the bed.

"You got bitches grinding on you now and shit? And not only that you was catchin that shit too" I squinted my eyes. He softly groaned before pushing me back onto the bed.

He laid directly on top of me, casually as ever going back on his phone.

"Notti I'm so tired" I said trying to get myself from under him. "Go to sleep then." He mumbled putting more weight on me causing me to stop moving.

"No Notti, I'm tired of this. This is the second video I done seen of you doing shit like this. I may have let it go last time, but not his one. Let me up." I mumbled the last part.

"No, you not going no where now stop moving. I ain't do nothing anyway." He said and I just rolled my eyes at him.

He lifted his head looking at me, before pulling my phone from my back pocket.

"You see this", he said zooming in on his hair in the video. He pulled his hair out of the ponytail, "my hair is mad long now, that was like last year. Stop accusing me of shit I ain't do."

I stayed silent as he moved off of me, moving to the top of the bed; pulling me up with him.

He laid his head on my chest, putting his arms around my waist closing his eyes and sighing in content.

We sat in silent for a minute before I said, "I'm sorry. I should've asked when it was from instead of accusing you."

"It's aight ma, I woulda did the same thing. Just don't try breaking up with me before letting me explain. We gon be together forever and ever and ever" he said lightening the mood.

I laughed saying, "your so delusional."

"It's cool, I'll be whatever when it comes to you." He said. "So if I asked you, you would become a furry?" I said raising my eyebrows.

"Alright you pushing your luck there" he said side eyeing me making me lightly laugh. (I swear I'm never sayin giggle.

This was rushed.
I'm putting out my notti
book tomorrow or on
Easter I think. Latest it will be
is Monday.
Love - chrisnextdoor