𝐀𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 / dd osama

Vee's pov
Shared apartment
6:47 pm

"I been told you bro, I don't know who she is!" dd exclaimed pointing his hands out at nothing in general.

"I don't care if you know her or not dd! It's the principle, you flirted with her and you got me out here looking stupid bro!" I yelled making him groan, dragging his hands down his face.

"I didn't flirt with her, I don't know what you're talking about." He said in a monotone voice.

"Are you deadass? I was right next to you when it happened what the fuck are YOU talking about?" I said putting emphasis on 'you'.

"So talking to people is considered flirting now? So every time you talk to Notti or ddot I should consider it flirting?" He questions sitting back down in his gaming chair.

"That is different. You actually flirted with the bitch and she flirted back." I said making him give me a blank stare.

"You know what, it don't even matter. It's clear you don't care how dumb you got me looking out here while you flirt with other bitches. It's cool though." I said sliding on my crocs and grabbing my car keys of the bed side dresser.

I proceeded to walk toward the bedroom door but in a split second, dd was in front of it.

"What the fuck is you doin?" He asked looking me directly into my eyes.

"I'm gone bruh." I said calmly, trying to get around him but he moved every time I moved.

"Sit ya ass down." He said in an aggressive tone, pointing behind me at the bed.

I sighed moving back until I sat back at the foot of the bed.

"Now ion know how it worked in your last relationship, but you not finna walk out on me every time we get into it." He said putting his finger in my face, making me mug him.

"Get out my face." I mumbled looking everywhere but at him. He smacked his teeth sitting right next to me on the bed. Like to the point where his thigh was on top of mine.

"Now you just tryna argue with me." He said laying his head on my shoulder. I scoffed pushing his head off me.

"Bruh, stop and tell me what's really wrong cause ain't no way you mad about that." He said looking at the side of my face.

"I am. You're making me look stupid and I really don't like that." I said looking down at our legs.

"Alright, you could've just said that in the beginning. I apologize if I made you feel like I was flirting with the girl and was making you look stupid." He said putting his hand on mine.

I stayed silent as he continued talking.

"You can't just walk out on me every time we get into an argument. I understand you want to calm down but you ain't gotta walk out on me, okay?" He said softly.

I nodded finally taking my eyes off my legs looking up at him, who was already looking at me.

"Come here." He mumbled softly making me lean toward him.

I yelped when he grabbed the back of my thighs putting them both on each side of his. I was now straddling him.

"You was moving too slow." He said laying back while I was still sitting up.

I leaned forward, putting both my arms on the side of his head pressing my lips to his in one swift motion.

He wrapped his arms around my backside, running them up and down my back softly.

I pulled away slowly seeing that he still had his eyes closed, his lips still puckered up.

I laughed making him open his eyes smiling at me.

"I love you so much." He said still smiling, a tint of red coving his face.

"I love you so much more." I said making him smile harder pulling me into a hug.

I don't think ima do
these at the end of chapters anymore
unless it's important.
Love - chrisnextdoor