𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲 / Jay klickin

Happy birthday bae!! Don't spend all that money because you still have to pay child support 🤗

Gianna's pov
Shared apartment
10:43 pm

"Jay wake up" I said shaking his shoulder.

He grumbled before digging his head deeper into my chest.

Today was his birthday and I wanted to do a couple thing with him before he went out with his homeboys.

I pushed his shoulder, "Nigga get up its ya birthday and we got things to do today."

He groaned before getting out of the bed and making his way to the bathroom.

I got up and went to the closet and pulled out the planned outfits for me and jay and sat them on the bed.

*fast foward*

We walked into the Waffle House and picked a seat.

The waiter walked up to our table and her eyes immediately went to jay.

Lord please don't have me beat a bitch up on this very beautiful day.

Throughout the whole time we were there the bitch kept flirting with jay and i really was about to drag the bitch and stir her ass the fuck up.

But I'm a good person so I held back.

Until this bitch tried to give him her number and started rubbing on him right in front of me.

I ain't get to do much but I did punch her in her shit.

Anyway we were now at the mall and I wanted to get jay a few things while I was here.

I walked into smirk and got him two new pairs of jeans and then went to Gucci.

I got him a new pair of glasses and a few other things and proceeded to go to Nike.

Your probably wondering where jay is. He saw one of his friends and he is with them right now. I don't know where so I hope he don't come here.

Now we were on our way back home and I waited til we got home to give him his stuff.

"Here Bae" I said lifting my glasses off my face and handing him the bags.

He opened them one by one and the last one he opened was the amiri.

I knew for a fact he was gonna were a pair tonight so I got him three pairs of jeans, and a hoodie.

"Thank you mami" he said pulling me into a hug and kissing me.

"Anytime now go get dressed" I said kissing him again.

"What you tryna get rid of me?" He said laughing.

Yes.

"Noooo but I know your friends are waiting on you" I said walking up the stairs with him behind me.

"Happy birthday bae" I said kissing him one last time then letting his get ready.

Next is my baby Notti.
Love - chrisnextdoor