𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 / sugarhill ddot 2

Third person perspective!

Day 1

The first full day ddot was away from shamera since he could remember.

He woke up that morning not feeling anything. He didn't even want to get out of bed. He just wanted to lay there and cry.

That was until he go a call from notti.

"Wassup mh?" Notti spoke into the phone first.

"Wtw" Ddot said not really wanting to leave the apartment yet.

"You good bruh" Notti asked noticing his down tone.

No he was not good. He felt as if at any moment now he would throw up anything he ate in the last two days.

(Y'all I'm so extra, but y'all love it)

"Yea I'm good but wassup" he said trying not to break into tears.

"Nigga stop lying was good witchu?" Notti asked not believing a thing he did.

Ddot sighed before saying,"shamera and I are on a break right now. Cause her lil funky ass friend texted me" Ddot said with a mug on his face at the thought of the girl.

"Damn bro, why was she texting you in the first place though?" Notti asked.

"I don't know that's what I'm tryna figure out myself. Her fishy pussy ass was tryna push up on me. She probably stole my number from mera phone" he said only getting angrier at said girl.

"Damn bro, you wanna go to the Stu tho? Maybe it will help you feel better" Notti suggested felling bad for his friend.

"Yea I'm on my way" Ddot said sitting up in his bed.

"Aight safety mh" Notti said hanging up the phone.

Ddot prayed this would help in the slighted bit.

Day 2

Shamera took a deep breath before knock on the door. About a minute later the door swung open and she saw none other then her said best friend.

"Hi Gia" shamera said giving her a tight smile.

"Oh my god hey shamera" Gia said with a little nervousness behind her voice. She didn't expect her to show up at her door anytime soon.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" Shamera said.

"Yea sure" Gia said stepping outside and closing the door behind her.

"I have one question and one only," shamera said trying to pull herself together before continuing,"why were you texting darrian?"

"Uhm I wasn't texting him, you know I'd never do that to you" Gia said lying right through the gap in her teeth.

"I already saw the messages stop lying to me" shamera said clenching her fist together stopping herself from laying her out on the concrete.

"Fine I did text him, but you not gon do shit about it so you can run along" Gia said with attitude in her voice.

Shamera looked around the hall to see if there was anyone around. Cause she damn sure wasn't talking to her.

"Who the fuck are you talking to?" Shamera said in disbelief.

"You dumb ass-" Gia couldn't even finish her sentence because Shamera's fist was already at her face.

Gia fell back but shamera didn't stop there. She kept delivering punches to her face until she was completely knocked out.