𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤 / OY

Michelle's pov
Her home
8:04 pm

"Hey y'all" I said smiling widely at the camera.

"So um today basically I will be doing a contortion prank on y'all favorite" I said pausing,"we all knew each other for like a year coming now and they still don't know I can bend my body for real" I said laughing while rolling my eyes.

So fake.

"Ima put makeup on like I'm sick or sum and put a lil blood for dramatics" I said showing the fake blood.

"This is fifth time in a row coming to my house this late so ima scare them a little bit" I said smiling still.

The only thing they didn't really know about me was I knew some things about contortion. Nothing dramatic but I could bend my body in weird ways.

I got to putting my make up on. I put some lighter foundation on to make me look pale and put some dark red under my eyes and blended it out.

I put a little bit of blood on shirt before direct my eyes back to the camera.

"So y'all it ain't the best but it is something" I laughed,"so they should be here in the next 10 minutes so ima go set the camera up" I said grabbing the camera and making my way to the living room.

I put it in a corner to where you couldn't see it before going to sit on the couch and waiting for them to come home.

I heard a key go into the knob so I quickly turned off all the lights before going into a back bend in the middle of the living room.

The door loudly opened before a lot of commotion was heard.

"Ayo where my rat at?" Ddot was the first I heard before keem turned on the living room light.

Notti was the first to spot me.

"Uh uh what kind of white people shit is this" he yelled out making everyone's eyes direct to where he was looking.

A lot of 'hell nah' and 'fuck no' was heard around the living room as they all collectively moved closer to the front door.

I did a front flip out of the back bend catching them off guard and dd started screaming like a punk.

I stepped closed to them as they moved back further.

I cracked my neck before letting out an ear piercing scream. The jumped back crowding each other.

"Hell nah bro she off that yerky, Ayo somebody deck her" Dd yelled after I stopped screaming.

I went back into the back bend smiling creepily before running toward the like that.

They all screamed running separate ways into the house.

I chased Notti first because he was probably the tactical.

He thought fast before running into the kitchen and jumping on the counter.

Dd was also in the kitchen on the other side of the counter.

I then chased ddot and his reaction was the funniest. He ran into my room jumping onto my gaming chair screaming like a girl before kicking his foot out back and forth quickly.

I couldn't hold in my laugh anymore before I bursted out laughing.

I came out of my backbend standing up straight as ddot looked at me dumbfounded.

I quickly left the room to go grab the camera.

"Bro y'all had to see that" I said still laughing looking at all the boys that were now in the living room.

They all looked like angry birds.

After my outro I closed the camera sitting it on the couch as everyone looked at me as if I just killed their chihuahua.

"I'm finna slap the shit outta you" Dd said slowly walking toward me.

Ima do all y'all
request I just thought
this would be funny.
Love - chrisnextdoor