𝐌𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 / Notti osama

Nijah's pov
Her home
1:37 pm

I was currently in bed laid up with notti and I was bored so I sat up making his head roll of my stomach to my thighs.

Let me explain.

Me and Notti had been in a secret relationship for the last 2 months and we haven't told anyone except family. We didn't tell his fans cause they was wild crazy about this nigga.

I'm a little popular on TikTok because of my looks so I had about 100k.

We planned on telling everyone soon but we were just waiting for the right time.

"Notti get up I wanna do something" I whined shaking my legs back and forth making his head move up and down.

"What you wanna do mami" he said putting his hand under his head and faced me.

"Let's make tiktoks" I said with a big smile on my face. He groaned before getting off of my legs and helping me up off the bed.

The first tiktok we made was that dance. If your on tiktok you know the dance.

I didn't my part and then it was Notti's turn. He lowkey ate me up but we ain't gon talk about that. I made sure to private the TikTok before going to look for another sound.

I decide on to pick one of his songs, 'what you wanna do?' Before starting the sound and Notti was behind me.

I was lip syncing while he was throwing up random gang signs. At the end of the video Notti grabbed my chin lightly turning my head and placing a kiss on my lips before turning to the camera one last time and throwing up oy.

"You want me to post this??" I said turning my head at him. He shrugged his shoulders.

"Do you want to?" He asked me looking into my eyes. Weak in the knees.

"I mean yeah kinda" I said looking down at my phone.

"Okay then post it. I guess that's how we gon tell them then" he said saying it as if it wasn't a big deal.

"Are you sure? Because I don't want you to think you have t-" I was cut off by Notti slapping his hand over my mouth.

"Bae chill I want you to post it so post it." He said moving his hand replacing it with his lips.

I posted the TikTok before putting my phone on silent because I knew it was about to blow up.

I laid on the bed next to Notti and put my head on his legs laying on back.

"I guess you not my little secret no more" he said jokingly wiping a tear from his eye before leaning down and placing a kiss to my forehead making me smile big.

I don't even know what to
put here no more.
Love - chrisnextdoor