𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 / sugarhill ddot

Serenity's pov
The mall
3:41 pm

I walked into Nike to grab the new pair of Jordan's and grab ddot a couple things while I was here.

I walked to a t shirt section to see another dude there too. He looked like he was around mine and ddot's age or something. But I minded my business and continued doing what I was doing.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw him look at me and tilt his head as if he knew me.

"Aye ain't you ddot girl" he asked me. Nosey much?

"Yeahhh why" I asked confused. One thing about me is I ain't ashamed of my man. I'm yell it from the top of a building if I have to.

"Nah just asking, I thought you looked familiar" he said before leaving the aisle and going to another one.

Weird niggas bro.

I decided that I should probably hurry and get out of here cause that was weird as fuck.

I grabbed the shoes and ddot's things before paying and rushing out of the store.

As I was walking out I got a FaceTime call from ddot. I answered and the call connected and ddot had a smile on his face.

"Hey mami" he said smiling.

"Hey bae" I said returning the energy.

"Where you at" he said propping the phone up.

"I'm finna go to another store, but bae you will never guess what happened" I said. I tell my man everything.

"What happened mami" he said putting all of his attention on me.

"So I was just in the store getting some stuff for us and this niggas came up to me and asked was your gf, and I said yes cause everybody gon know you my man. He was weird" I said. I saw his face drop and pulled the phone closer to him.

"Ma what did he look like?" He asked sounding nervous.

"Does that really matt- yes now what did he look like" he said cutting me off and I knew his patience was running thin because he never cut me off.

"Uh he was white and he had braids like yours" I said confused. And if his face couldn't drop more, it dropped again.

"Mami go get in your car right now and come home" he said in a monotone voice.

"What I wasn't finished shopping" I said a little sad.

"I don't care come home now, and don't hang up the phone" he said again but more aggressively.

"Fine" I said making my way to the mall doors.

I walked out of the mall and there was a few people standing near the doors. They looked a little suspicious but I didn't think anything of it.

"Us there anyone out there?" Ddot asked me.

"Yea just a group of people by the front" I said bringing the phone closer to me.

"Mami hurry up and- AYE" Ddot was cut off by someone yelling behind me.

"Get to your car hurry up and don't turn around" Ddot said rushing me to my car.

"SO YOUN HEAR ME TALKING TO YOU?" A male voice yelled again.

I heard a lot of footsteps behind me before I was running full speed to my car. I got to my car and quickly got in and locked the doors.

I put the bags in the passenger seat and drove off as fast as possible with my heart going twenty miles per hour. I didn't even notice I hung up on ddot.

Ddot's pov

I was really worried about serenity because the phone hung up and I heard a lot of footsteps before she did.

I was waiting for her to come home praying that nothing happened to her. I heard a knock on the door and I ran to it before swinging it open to see serenity with a bunch of bags in her hand.

I watched her walk to the couch and I let her put the bags down before I jumped on her hugging her. She fell back on the couch and I just stayed on top of her and hugged her tighter.

"Ddot please let me go I can't breathe" she rushed out before I loosed my grip on her but still stayed on her.

"I'm so glad you good mami" I said looking up at her to see her with a confused look. I let go of her pulling my phone out of my pocket.

"This that nigga you seen at the store?" I asked her showing he a picture of that fuck nigga ndot. She nodded her head yes but still looked confused.

I then showed her what he posted on his story. It said 'y'all know what happen to opp thots 🤣💯'.

She stared at the phone for a minute before hugging me back. She pulled back kissing me and letting me go.

"You not going no where by yourself no more, real shit" I said with a straight face. She huffed and rolled her eyes before smiling and kissing me again.

"I love you" I said putting my hand on her leg.

"I love you more" she said putting her hand on top of mine.

"Now what did you get me from the mall?"

We almost at 50k yall,
what should I do for that?