𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 2 / Notti osama

Third person perspective!

Notti laid on his side, with y/n playing the big spoon role as she was sound asleep, light snores falling from her slightly parted lips.

Notti couldn't believe he even got this far with her.

FLASHBACK.

Notti sat at the foot of his bed nervously about an hour before he was actually supposed to be getting ready.

Many questions were running though his brain at once.

Will she like me?

Will she like my hair and outfit?

He abruptly stood up from his bed speed walking to his closet.

He searched and searched until he found what he thought would be the perfect outfit for the occasion.

He picked out a blue polo shirt with no collar, because he thought it would look tacky.

He paired that with his light washed amiri jeans with tag on them, and university 1's.

He debated on putting his hair in a bun or leaving it out for the day. He eventually chose to leave it down.

He sprayed his cologne on it before going back to the bed and sitting on it.

He waiting about another hour before he got up, grabbing his keys and leaving the house. He know he would be early but he didn't really care in the moment.

He arrived at the skating rink and to his surprise y/n was already there.

With a boy.

Notti's heart dropped to his feet. But the more he looked at what was in front of him he got angrier, although he didn't show it.

He placed a smile on his face as he walked toward the girl and her company.

"Hey y/n" he shouted loud enough to catch her attention but also not to draw anyone else's.

A beautiful and bright smile graced her face as she looked up at Notti.

"Notti" she said as he stood in front of her as his head was slightly tilted down at an angle due to the very apparent height difference.

She brought him into a tight hug first which shocked him, but he quickly brought his hands around her waist.

Hugging back just as tight, he inhaled her scent and closed his eyes. She smelled like heaven itself.

She pulled back but Notti wasn't ready to let go yet so he gripped her waist a little tighter.

Y/n laughed before wrapping her arms back around his neck.

Notti finally let go even though he really didn't want to. He turned to the guy and looked back at y/n.

"Oh this is my older brother isaac" she said with a smile.

Notti felt like 100 weights were lifted off his heart. She didn't have a boyfriend, and he wouldn't have to beat this poor guy up.

"Wassup bro" isaac said standing up from his seat to shake his hand.

Their hands met and gripped into a firm handshake. An intense staring contest happened.