𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐞 / sugarhill ddot

Requested by @expensivegirllll

destiny's pov
denny's
4:27 pm

"It's been so long since we seen each other, wee definitely gotta hang out more." my friend quincy said. I nodded along with him, chewing on a piece of bacon.

My phone rung from my purse, but I just decided to ignore it because I knew it was just ddot. That was until the phone kept repeatedly going off.

"You not gon' get that?" Quincy said making me quickly shake my head. He wordlessly nodded, going back to eating his food.

It kept on vibrating making me roll my eyes and pull it from my purse.

11:39 am

d 💗🦋
mami, when yhu gon be back??

d 💗🦋
cause i deadass feel like i cant breathe

1:40 pm

d 💗🦋
damn how long yhu finna be at the mall?

d 💗🦋
yhu is taking too longggg

d 💗🦋
if youn love me no more just say dat.

4:25 pm

d 💗🦋
yhu is jus dry ignoring me now

d 💗🦋
bro pick up my calls, ik yhu see this shii.

d 💗🦋
ykw it's cool, i'm already otw.

I rolled my eyes, thinking he was just bluffing before turning my phone on dnd and shoving it back in my purse.

"Who was that?" Quincy asked, putting his hands under his chin.

"My boyfriend." I mumbled going back to eating my food.

"ouu is he fine? do he got any homeboys?" He said making me laugh. Did I mention? Quincy is very much gay.

"Stop quincy." I laughed, almost choking on a piece of pancake that was in my mouth.

"You know i'm playi- destiny!" He was cut off. All the restaurants attention went to where the voice came from.

By the door, ddot stood there with a mug on his face looking directly at me. He sped walked over to the booth we were at before stopping right in front of us.

His attention was on me so hard, that he didn't even see quincy across from me.

"Why the fuck you wasn't answering my messages or calls?" He said putting emphasis on 'or'. Quincy hummed while sipping on his sprite.

ddot's head snapped to quincy and a bewildered look was slapped on his face.

(A/N : if yall couldn't tell, i love that word.)

"heyyy." quincy said with the straw still in his mouth. ddot's jaw slacked for a second before he smiled bitterly at him before turning his attention back to me.

"Why you wasn't answering my shit?" He said more aggressively. I shrugged in response, hoping that we could get out of here soon.

He grabbed one of the waiter's attention saying, "Can I get a to-go box please?"

He nodded, grabbing a to go box pretty quickly before handing it to ddot. He put all of my food in it before grabbing my arm and pulling me out of my seat.

"She will see you another time, text her later. bye!" He said to quincy before pulling me out of the restaurant and directing me to his car.

He open the door for me, closing it after I got in and walking to the drivers side.

The whole car ride was silent, until we got in the house.

"Who was that?" ddot asked, throwing the keys on the counter.

"Why did you pull me out of that place like that?" I said walking to our room.

"You can't answer my question with a question." He said following behind me. I took my shoes off as I could feel ddot's eyes boring into the back of my head.

"You need to chill bro, I just wanted to have time with friends with no disruptions." I said making ddot jerk his head back.

"First of all, I'm not your bro. Second of all, you don't need friends when you got me." He said walking behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

I sighed, melting into his embrace like he knew I would.

"I'm sorry ma, i was just trying to make sure you was good. I was missing you i can't lie." He said lightly swaying us side to side.

"It's okay baby, but you can't just come to where I go every time I don't answer you." I said turning around and wrapping my arms around his neck as his head dropped to the crook of mine.

"Who said I can't?" He mumbled making me laugh. I tugged on one of the twist that was in his head, urging him to lift his head up.

He did, as I softly pressed my lips to his in a quick motion before backing away.

"Fake ass kiss, if you love me you would give me a real one." He said rolling his eyes with a smile.

I pulled him back in, giving him a longer kiss before pulling away slowly.

This was supposed to be out yesterday but wtv. Update for my everything coming later!
Love - chrisnextdoor