𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭 / jay klickin

Ayla's pov
Her home
5:43 pm

It was the middle of the day and at around nine, Jay was going out with his friends to film a music video.

We were just going to lay down and relax until he had to leave but we were laying there and I was running my hands through his hair and I realized something.

He needed a retwist. And bad.

He's Dominican so his hair grows really fast so he was very much in need of one.

"Bae why didn't you tell me?" I said with a frown on my face.

"Tell you what?" He said looking at me with confusion.

"That you needed a retwist." I said. "Go get the lock gel and the comb." I said pushing him off the bed urging him to walk to the restroom.

He came back with the stuff and sat in between my legs.

This was my first time doing his retwist but I already knew how to do it so I wasn't really worried.

"Not finna have you in ya own video looking bum now what kinda girlfriend would I be?" I said to more to myself but him too.

He laughed before tilting his head foward already knowing the drill. So cooperative.

I was about half way through his hair now and it was about to be seven.

"You know what they say about retwist right?" He said with a smirk on his face.

"Nigga shut up" I said hitting the side of his head with the comb.

I was finally done with his hair and it was just turning eight. He walked to the restroom and looked at it and walked back into the room and picked me up hugging me.

"Thank you ma" he said into my neck.

"You welcome bae" I said pushing his head back to make sure they looked right in the front. It did but he was just gon put a hat on cause people like to make fun of his forehead.

He got dressed and got ready to leave to pick up dd and Notti.

"See you later mami" he said kissing me and walking out the room.

"Be careful" I yelled to him before I heard the door close.

Y'all gon stop making fun of
my mans forehead.
Love - chrisnextdoor