𝐅𝐚𝐤𝐞 / dd osama

Shamaya's pov
Shared apartment
3:00 pm

I wanted to invite my friend Melanie over today so I asked dd. I quickly ran down the stairs and jumped on the couch next to him and put one of my hands under my face with a big smile.

He looked at me before dramatically rolling his eyes.

"What do you want from me?" He said throwing his arms up in the air and then dropping them.

"Can one of my friends come over today please?" I asked.

"Aw hell nah I don't like none of ya thot ass friends shamaya and you know that so why would you even ask?" He said looking at me like I was the dumbest person on earth.

"Bae come on please just this one time please" I said putting my hands together.

"Which one are you even talking about bro?" He said looking at me with a squinted look.

"Um Melanie" I said scratching behind my ear.

He looked at me before his jaw dropped.

"Hell to the no. Go take ya ass back to that room and think about what you just asked me" he said before continuing to watch what was on tv.

"Come on dd please she won't bother you, I'll even make you some food when she leave" I said knowing he wouldn't turn down food.

"What you gon make me?" He said giving me a side eye.

"Anything you want me to make you" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Fine but if she try fucking with me bro word to everything ima deck her in her shit" he said crossing his arms over his chest.

"Yesss thank you baby" I said grabbing his face and kissing him all over before running back up stairs to text Melanie.

About 30 minutes later Melanie texted me that she was here and I walked down the stairs and opened the door.

I hugged her before she walked in and sat on the single chair next to the couch dd was on. He immediately moved to the opposite side of the couch.

"Hi dd" she said and her voices changed.

He side eyed her before grumbling under his breath and ignoring her.

She didn't pay attention to that and I sat on the couch with dd while me and her started talking.

"What do want me to make you to eat?" I asked dd turning to him.

"It don't matter. I wanna eat you" he said laughing.

And for some reason melanie started laughing too and really obnoxiously. Me and dd looked at her before looking at each other.

"Oh my god dd your so funny stop" she said still laughing.

"Oh my god bro" Dd said groaning and throwing his head back getting off the couch and going to the kitchen.

I looked back at melanie with a questioning look before asking her a question.

"You wanna come help me cook" I asked her standing off the couch.

"Yea of course" she said standing off the couch and flattened out her shirt and pulling it down making sure her boobs were visible. I gave her a weird look before walking to the kitchen.

We got into the kitchen and Melanie stood right next to dd who was on his phone.

"Dd what you wanna eat?" I said going to the freezer.

"Chicken wings" he said completely ignoring Melanie's presence beside him. As I got to seasoning the chicken Melanie tried to start a conversation with dd. It was really funny because he was only giving her short responses.

"So dd what's your type?" She asked him.

"Uhh curly hair, brown shirt, gray shorts, and she's cooking for me" he said describing me and still not paying her any mind.

She rolled her eyes before putting on another smile.

"Well my type is curly hair, tattoo on his fore arm, and stuff like that" she said biting her lip.

He turned to her with a big smile on his face.

"That's wild crazy because I don't give a fuck" he said dropping his smile and going back on his phone.

She then started to flirt with him right in front of me.

"You know dd your really cute, you know that?" She said rubbing his arm.

He looked at her hand before looking at her hand and then at her face before gagging dramatically and running up the stairs.

I tried to hide my laughed at she looked shocked.

"Melanie I think it's time for you to go" I said patting her back and walking her to the door.

I shut the door behind her before walking up the stairs to check on dd.

I opened the door to the room to see dd laying back on the bed.

He looked at me before sitting up in the bed.

"Hi bae" I said already knowing what he was about to say.

"Don't ever invite any of your friends over here again. Cause next time some shit like that happens I'm not only gonna whoop her ass, ima whoop ya ass for inviting her over her" he said putting his finger all up in my face.

"I'm sorry dd. I ain't know she was like that" I said looking down at my fingers.

"Bae it's good but you just needa watch who you become friends with around here. Cause she was a straight up smoochie." He said while his face scrunched up in disgust.

"You still want that food?" I said pointing out of the room.

"Yea come on" he said grabbing my hand and taking me downstairs.

We got to the kitchen and the food was already ready because I finished cooking it while melanie was still trying to flirt with dd.

I put the chicken on the plate along with some fries I made before giving it to dd.

"Thank you mama" he said giving me a kiss before going to sit on the couch.

I got my plate and sat in the couch next to dd while we watched fear street.

Me, myself, and I.

This one is kinda
along I can't lie.
Love - chrisnextdoor