𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞 / jay klickin

Requested by @expensivegirllll

Raelynn's pov
The mall
3:02 pm

I walked into the nike outlet with my friend, deedee trying to find a new pair of dunks just because.

"ooo you think these cute?" I asked, taking them off the wall and holding them out. deedee nodded her head and walked to where the slides were because she was obsessed with them.

i felt my phone vibrate in pocket but i just brushed it off, waving a employee over and telling her my size.

she just nodded, taking the shoe from hands and walking to the back of the store. my phone continued to vibrate making me groan before taking it out. I swiped green without looking at the contact before putting it to my ear.

"hello, I'm sorry I cannot talk right now I'm busy, bye!" I said.

I was about to pull the phone away from my ear until the person spoke up saying, "hang this fuckin' phone up ima personally beat ya ass raelynn, word to my deads."

I paused as my jaw slightly fell. it was jay.

"oh hey jay, jay-dawg, how are you on this lovely Thursday afternoon?" i laughed nervously, because i knew he was mad at me.

I had been ignoring him all day, because I knew he was gonna ask me to come home earlier and I didn't want to.

"nah nigga don't be so jolly, why you wasn't answering my shit gang?" he said aggressively.

"hey, don't call me that," I frowned, "plus I was and still am out."

"okay, that don't mean you can't answer my shit." he said making me roll my eyes.

"but- ion even care no more, just know I'm on my way and if I can't find you I'm beating your ass so stay put if you wanna live." he said before I heard the phone beep meaning he had hung up.

the girl brang the shoes, as me and deedee checked out. they bagged up our things before we grabbed them and walked out of the store.

"bad news." i said making deedee groan.

"jay is coming to you now and if he can't find you he said he was gonna shoot the mall up." she said in one sentence making me jerk my head back.

"no," I paused as deedee gave me bored look, "he said he was gonna beat my ass." I said scratching the back of my ear.

"oh god!" she said grabbing her chest and letting out a heavy breath. "at least it ain't all of us." she said making me smack my teeth and push her.

we talked as we walked through the mall, staying hidden just in case.

"I may be trippin' but," she paused pointing across the mall, "is that jay right there?"

I looked to where she was pointing, and sure enough it was jay twisting one of his locs in his hands looking around the mall cluelessly.

my law went slack for a second and before i could even think another thought, jay looked directly at me. He squinted at me before he began to speed walk toward me.

"bitch why are you just standing her, run!" deedee said, snapping me out of my thoughts. and in a millisecond, I did the dash.

I thought fast, running into a random jcpenney, grabbing a pair of jeans and going to the dressing room where the lady gave me a room thing and I took it from her mumbling a thank you, before running to it.

I shut the door behind me, locking it before sitting down of the bench and breathing heavily. I do lowkey be out if shape.

when I finally caught my breath, I heard the door open slowly.

"raelynn christine reyes, you got five seconds to walk out of this dressing room before I cause a scene." he said lowly. I brought my legs up to my chest in fetal position so he wouldn't see my feet.

a few seconds went by before he said ,"aight, ya' homegirl already left so find ya' ass a ride home, bye." he said before I heard his heavy ass feet move. the dressing room door opened and closed, making me let out a low breath of relief.

I waited a few minutes, cause I'm not just finna walk out after I hear the door close, what am I, white?

I stood up slowly, unlocking the door. I slowly opened it, peeking out and making sure nobody would pop out on me. I stepped out fully, looking around before grabbing the jeans and walking out.

I left the dressing room, putting the jeans back where I found them. I walked out of the store, heading to where I ran from, knowing deedee wouldn't actually leave me.

before I could make it a foot away from the store, I was grabbed my the back of my neck and pulled back with enough force to make me fall but luckily, I gracefully landed on someone's body.

"you don't ever learn, huh?" the person said tightening their grip. from the scent alone I knew for a fact it was jay.

"damnit, I knew I should've went into quince store." I mumbled to myself.

jay quite literally dragged me out the mall with his hand still wrapped around my neck.

when we got closer to the car, I winced as his nail broke the surface of my skin.

"ow jay, shit!" I shouted as jay immediately let me go. my hand flew to my neck in pain, as the cuts began to burn slightly.

"what happened? did I hurt you ma?" he said, making me give him a 'are you deadass?' look.

"let me see ma." he said slowly removing my hand from the somewhat scratches.

"oh shit ma, I'm sorry." he slightly panicked looking at the scratches that leaked the slightest amount of blood. he hated seeing me in any type of pain.

he continued to analyze my neck as we walked to his car, him rambling and saying sorry a few times.

I got in the passenger seat as he got into the drivers side, putting the keys in and turning on the air.

he went in the glove compartment, grabbing a few napkins and handing them to me. I wiped my neck, throwing the napkins out and rolling back up the window.

"I'm sorry mama, I just be getting worried for you and shit. I don't be wanting nothing bad to happen to you and when you don't be answering the phone that shit be having me type scared." he expressed making my 'aw' to myself.

"I'm good jay, I will forever be good. You ain't gotta worry for me cause I keep the knock in my purse." I joked making jay smack his teeth before smiling.

"give me a kiss mama, had me worrying and shit." he mumbled grabbing my jaw and placing his lips on mine.

Heyyy y'all.
It's summer so ima start updating this book more. I think ima stop it at 150 but idk yet.
GO CHECK OUT MY NEW DD BOOK, OR IMA KISS YOUR MOTHER!!!
Love - chrisnextdoor