𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞 / notti osama

Third person perspective!

Noti laid up with his beloved girlfriend as the two watched baddies west together.

Notti wouldn't say it out loud but the show was really growing on him. Especially stunna girl.

"Notti baby!" His girl friend justice cried from above him since he was laying down on her chest.

Notti's face heated up at the pet name as he looked up at her with a smile on his face. She looked at him, a smile spreading across her face.

What could she say? Notti's smile was contagious.

"I'm hungry." She groaned making Notti almost immediately pull his phone from the charger, unlocking it.

"What you wanna eat?" He asked opening the Uber eats app making her shake her head.

"I want those wings from that spot." She said removing Notti off her chest, going to her crocs making Notti groan.

He got out of the bed too, sad he couldn't be laid up with his girlfriend anymore.

He slid on his Yeezy slide before pulling a hoodie from her closet.

They both walked out of her room, leaving her apartment not forgetting to lock the door behind them.

As they were walking, justice felt like it was the right time to say what she had to say.

"Ethan," she said making his head turn. He knew it was serious because she never called him by his first name because she knew he didn't like it.

"I just wanna say I'm so grateful for you." She said making a smile grow on Notti's face as he looked down at his feet.

"No matter what happens, I will always have so much love for you. You came in my life at a time of need and made it significantly better." She said making Notti slightly tear up.

"If it weren't for you, I really don't know where I would be right now. I wouldn't trade you for anything in the world and I love you so much." She said Notti stop were he stood.

He looked back up into her eyes as a stray tear fell down his face.

He grabbed her shirt, pulling her into a tight hug. She returned the energy as she felt the tear fall into her neck.

"I love you so much mama you don't even know." He said but it was slightly muffled.

After a while of hugging justice said, "okay enough sappy stuff I'm hungry." Making Notti laugh before letting go of her.

They soon arrived at the wing place, notti holding the door open for justice.

"Uh can I get a 12 piece buffalo, all flats." Notti said looking back at justice making sure it was correct, her nodding.

(A/N : No slander for all flats, I go to war for them.)

He grabbed her food before they walked out of the place hand in hand.

But they couldn't even make it out the parking lot.

"Ma I wann-" he was cut off by a gun shot. From there it's like everything went in slow motion.

Notti quickly looked to his left where justice was, seeing as she lossened her grip on his hand.

Justice fell forward, notti catching her just in time, dropping the food on the floor.

(A/N : THE FLATSSSS NO THE FLATSSSS)

He quickly flipped her over as a loud scream involuntarily came from his mouth.