𝐒𝐢𝐜𝐤 / notti osama

Trinity's pov
Her home
3:02 pm

"Bro what so wrong with you" my brother ddot yelled at me.

"My nigga how is you mad I won" I yelled back. He started huffing and puffing before he tackled me to the bed.

I fell back as he almost immediately put me in a headlock.

"Tap out fuck nigga" he said squeezing slightly, before he wrapped his calf's around my stomach and squeezing hard as fuck.

"alright alright let go" I yelled tapping his arm a couple times.

Ion know if y'all ever experienced that but that shit hurts for real.

He finally let me go pushing me away from him and I damn near fell off the bed.

"Bitch" he mumbled before sitting back in the chair Turing back toward the computer screen.

After a moment of silence, he turned back around with a smile on his face.

"Trin my favorite sister slash bestie slash ride or die" he said with a bright smile on his face.

"Can you pleaseee order me some food" he said dragging out the please.

"Yeah if you payin" I said and he smacked his lips, dropping his smile.

"You-" and before her could finish his sentence, we heard knocking on the door.

We both looked at each other as we stranded up. We didn't expect anyone today.

Ddot grabbed his gun of the dresser before we both walked down the stairs.

I went to the door as he stood beside me and we both counted under our breaths.

I snatched the door open as ddot held the gun at this mystery person.

"Nigga if you don't get that gun away from me" the person said. I recognized that voice from anywhere.

"Notti?" i said coming from behind the door. He smiled when he saw me before pushing ddot aside.

Ddot closed the door behind him, mugging him.

"So it's just every ddot shot huh" he said sarcastically while Notti just waved him off.

He walk toward me wrapping his arms around me pulling me closer to him. He wrapped his arms tightly around my waist resting his head in my neck.

"I missed you" he mumbled.

I pulled back before getting a good look at his face. He was slightly pale and his nose was red and it was runny.

His hair was also in a low ponytail with hairs sticking out everywhere.

"What's wrong?" I asked pushing his hair out of his face. He shrugged grabbing my hand and practically dragging me to my room.

He pushed me in closing the door behind him.

He pushed me down on the bed and jumped on top of me putting his head in my chest.

"Are you sick?" I asked and he nodded his head.

I got from under him and he whined before following me to my bathroom.

I went into my medicine cabinet pulling out cough medicine.

Notti looked between me and the bottle before saying,"hell no" and walking out of the restroom.

"Notti come on it'll make you feel better" I said and he shook his head again.

"Okay fine I won't make you take it" I said putting it on the dresser. He side eyed me making sure I put it on the dresser before making himself comfortable on my bed.

I walked to him and sat on his lap straddling him and his hands fell to my waist.

I leaned down placing soft kisses on his neck before taking a peek up making sure his eyes were closed and his mouth was slightly parted.

I sneakily grabbed the cough medicine before opening it and pouring some into his mouth.

His eyes shot open and he immediately swallowed it cause if he didn't he would probably choke.

He glared at me before pushing me off of him and turning his whole body to the side and going on his phone.

"Come on Notti you not mad at me" I said slightly laughing because he had his phone gripped in his hand so tight I thought it would break.

I grabbed his chin turning his face toward me as he looked at me with a murderous glare.

I lightly placed my lips on his as he immediately un-tensed kissing me back.

"I love you" I said as I pulled back and he smiled.

"I love you too" he said flipping us over and laying on my stomach.

I'm using this to part the story because i about to rant to you guys since no one irl listens to me

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO READ THIS !! OU CAN SCROLL I JUST WANNA TALK!!

I cried writing this. So much is going on in my life and idk how much more if can take. I feel like I'm drowning and I really can't save myself at this point.

School is so overwhelming. It's just work on top of work and I'm failing like 4 of my classes rn. Plus there's this girl at school that got smoke with me and ion even know her like that.

On top of that my siblings are trying to force me to date a dude that I don't even know like that because they wanna go on 'triple dates'. Like I know I'm not ready for a relationship and that's just gonna add on to the stress. Their getting mad at me because I keep telling them no, but they just won't take that for an answer.

I feel like reading and writing is really my only escape from this terrible ass world and these terrible people. And still really can't believe that so many people have read my book. Y'all comments light up my day and makes me laugh when I feel like I can't. You guys may not think your comments mean anything but I swear they do. They mean the world to me.

I really do wanna give a special thanks to ykllbaddie she is probably the most active in my book and I really do thank her for that.

Yeah but I don't know what I'm gonna do now.

IF YOU DID READ ALL OF THAT, THANK YOU FOR LISTENING, AND IM SO GRATEFUL FOR ALL OF YOU.

Love - chrisnextdoor