𝐉𝐔𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐃 / oy

Niyah's pov
Sugarhill (unknown location)
6:05 pm

Everyone sat on the stairwell near my building as we talked as a group. We didn't talk about anything in specific but we talked.

All of a sudden I felt like I was hungry.

I stood up off the stairs making everyone look in my direction.

"I'm hungry, can y'all walk with me to the store?" I asked politely pointing in the direction of the deli.

"Thank god somebody said it!" Notti exclaimed, immediately standing up and walking beside me.

Everyone else simultaneously shrugged their shoulders before joining us, before we started walking to the store.

As we were walking ddot started talking while walking beside roscoe saying, "I'm not gon lie, baconeggncheese sound mad good right now."

I laughed nodding along with him because he didn't lie.

"Bro quan did you leave my phone?" Keem yelled out making quan scratch behind his ear making it known that he did.

"I hate that nigga." Keem mumbled but it was still heard. Quan jerked his back before running up and smacking them in the back of the head.

That started a whole brawl and the boys joined in circle hyping them up. I laughed to myself before walking into the store that we arrived at.

Around like 5 or 6 girls were behind me but I ain't really think about it because that was usual.

I grabbed things for everyone, going to the counter ordering me and ddot a sandwich.

I payed for all the stuff before walking out of the store. As I left I heard the door chime behind me meaning someone was leaving.

"Ay!" I heard a feminine voice behind me. I turned around seeing the same girls standing together in the same pose; arms under their chest with mug on their faces.

"You niyah?" One of them said making me nod. They nodded along with me liking at each other with the same looks before looking back at me.

They stepped closer to me making me confused.

"I can't lie you a opp thot." The leader said. I became more confused because girl what? Ion even know you.

They stepped closer to me making me take a step back, gripping the bags in my hands.

Ion wanna have to hit a bitch with a bottle of Arizona.

"So was good?" Another one of them said.

All of sudden I felt a arm around my shoulder.

"Was good then?" I heard ddot say from beside me. I look back and I saw all of the boys surrounding me looking at the girls weirdly.

"What she can't fight her own battles now?" The leader said laughing.

"Oh she can; but y'all not bout to jump her." 83 said.

"I fight bitches too so wassup for real." dd said putting his hair in a ponytail and posting up.

The girl scoffed before saying, "it's cool all you niggas pussy anyway."

We all simultaneously jerked our heads back making a stink face before looking at each other.

"She ain't talking to me." Notti said stepping up.

They rolled their eyes before walking past us. One of the girls bumped shoulders harshly with ddot, but before she could get far enough ddot walked behind her and pushed her mad hard.

Like I'm talking he pushed her so hard she fell face face on the concrete.

They girls gasped before running and picking up the girl before speed walking away.

"ANYWAY." dd said loudly, "what you get me?" He said with a smile on his face.

All of their eye directed to the bags in my hands. 6ix baby was the one to step up and snatch them bitches out of my hands.

"At just don't take the sandwiches, they for me and ddot!" I yelled behind them.

They ignored me, and when they were finished they gave the bag that had the sandwiches in them back to me.

I squinted at them who had at least one thing in their hand because I know I brought at least 3 things for me.

"I-" before I could say anything, the bag was snatched out of my hand again.

Ddot took his sandwich before giving me mine.

"Than you bestie" he said sticking his tongue out a little and giving me a side hug, before catching up with everyone else.

I stood for a second before rolling my eyes and catching up with everyone else.

I'm so thankful for them.

2 updates in one day.
Lol go read my
Notti book my loves.
Love - chrisnextdoor