𝐀 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐧 / sugarhill ddot

Iliza's pov
7:31 pm
Ddot's home

Ddot's mom called me really late today and I was confused because normally she wouldn't call this late at night so I was a little bit worried.

"Hi mama" I said answering the phone.

"Hi darling. We're you on you way to sleep?" She said sounding a little worried.

"No why?" I asked.

"Well I know it's getting late but could you come over please? Ddot has been cooped up in his room all day and I'm getting worried." She rushed out.

"Of course mama ill be there in about 10 minutes" I said already on my way down the stairs.

"Thank you darling" she said.

"Anytime mama" I said before hanging up and making my way to ddot's house.

Around 15 minutes later I made it to his house. I was a little late because I got him a couple things from the deli.

I knocked on the door and ddot's mom answered it. She gave me a hug before leading me to ddot's room.

"Thank you for coming this late. I have no idea what's wrong and I thought maybe you could help" she said giving me a tight lipped smile before we arrived at his door.

"Goodnight" she said giving me a kiss on my forehead before going to her room and shutting her door.

I knocked on the door before I heard a strained voice.

"Mama I said I'm good" he said.

"D it's me" I said before it went silent.

I heard light movement before the door cracked open. It was ddot but he had bags under his eyes with tear stained cheeks. He let me in before closing the door behind me and going to sit on the bed.

I sat the bag on his gaming desk before joining him on the bed. And then I heard his light sniffing.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked him lightly rubbing his back and that's what broke him.

He threw himself on me laying his head on my stomach and resting his arms on my legs and started crying.

He layed there and cried for 10 minutes straight and I let him rubbing his back.

When he finally stopped crying I decided to ask him.

"You wanna tell me what's wrong?" I said and he just shook his head no. I wasn't going to force him to tell me so I just layed back and moved him up to my chest.

"Thank you so much mami. You don't know how much you help me on a day to day basis. I love you so much" he said going to sleep from all of the crying he did.

I would always be a shoulder he could cry on.

This is cute.
Love - chrisnextdoor