𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐲 / dudeylo

Sky's pov
3:25 pm
Shared apartment

I walked down the stairs as harsh knocking came from the front door.

Once I got down the stairs I rushed to the front door and looked through the peephole.

It was dudey and both of his hands were in his pockets and he was lightly shivering.

I opened the door and he walked in taking his hands out of his pockets and rubbing them together to emit heat.

Then he turned to face me and a smile graced his face.

He grabbed me into a very tight hug and the jacket he still had on was very cold.

"Uh uh take that jacket off and then you can hug me" I said as he smacked his teeth pulling away to take the jacket off.

He hung it up before pulling me back into a hug.

"Aight that's enough get ya black ass of me" I said. I'm not a lovey dovey person so I can't handle these type of moments.

He pulled away pushing me back.

"Stop playin wimme" he said putting his finger in my face.

I smacked his hand away before making my way back to our shared room, dudey hot on my tail.

(A/N: do anyone know dudey real name?)

We got to our room and dudey changed into a wife beater and some joggers before laying on the bed next to me.

He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer as he laid his head on my chest and put his leg on my waist. 

"Damn was wrong witchu?" I said because usually he wouldn't do that.

"Nothin I just missed you" he mumbled putting his face deeper into my cleavage.

"Uh uh hold on nah" I asked looking down as he rested his head as deep as it could go into my chest.

About 5 minutes later I heard snores coming from his mouth.

A lil sum for now cause
I got something coming out later on.
Love - chrisnextdoor