𝐓𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 / notti osama

requested by @RaeFlockaa (I changed it up a bit if you don't mind.)

asia's pov
her home
4:30 pm

Me and notti were laid down in my room, on my bed in a very peaceful silence watching scream. It was completely silent until he interrupted it.

"Ma." he called out making me hum in response, "I wanna teach you how to fight." he said making me turn my head to him. I fought back a smirk and put a slightly frightened look on my face.

"why?" I asked making him sit up in his spot. "I don't want you to be out and not be able too protect yourself. Yeah I know you got tasers and shit but that don't be stopping niggas sometimes." he said with a shrug as he looked at me.

BACKSTORY!

"I will really beat your ass." I said putting my finger in his face. He smacked my hand before crossing his arms under his chest.

"nigga do you even know how to fight?" he asked as I opened my mouth but quickly shut it. I thought it would be a good idea to play just a little bit.

I knew how to fight but he ain't need to know that.

"are you deadass?" he questions with a shocked look on his face. I stayed silent again and he took that for an answer himself.

"nahh now I gotta teach you how to fight." he said putting emphasis on 'gotta'.

FLASHBACK OVER!

I thought he would figure it out after a few day but he never did, so he still thought I didn't know how. So, here we are.

"come on, get up." he said standing up off the bed. I groaned, getting out of my fetal position on the bed.

I stood up sluggishly, meeting him half way at the foot of my bed.

"come on, stand up straight." he said laughing to himself. I stood up straight, evening out my shoulders making notti nod.

"alright now put up your set." he said. I put my hands in fists, but instead of putting them in front of my face, I put them in front of my chest.

notti made a 'yikes' face before putting them where they were supposed to be himself.

"aight now throw a punch at me." he stated putting his fist up too. I threw a lazy punch at him making me smack my fist away quickly and threw a punch at me that barely missed my face.

"come on, do it again." he said moving left and right. I threw another punch and he dodged it punch me in my shoulder kinda hard.

I look at my shoulder then at him again in disbelief. I didn't expect him to actually hit me.

I put my fist back up as I watched notti move back and forth on his feet lightly. He threw another punch quickly but I dodged it making him nod his head.

he put his fist down saying, "alright you learning I'll teach you more ano-" I cut him off throwing a mean left hook that barely missed his face.

His eyes went wide as he dodged another punch that I randomly threw.

"alright you got it, ch-" I punched him right in his chest making him stop talking and immediately grabbed his shirt.

I moved toward him quickly watching as he dramatically fell to the floor on his knees.

"notti I didn't even hit you that hard." I said watching him continue to grip his chest with his eyes squeezed shut.

"I'll give you a kiss if you stop being so dramatic." I said seeing him peek out one of his eyes immediately.

"really?" he said still peeking out of his eye. I rolled my eyes nodding, seeing his smile while getting off the floor.

He opened his arms, wrapping them around my waist, pulling me as close as possible. He immediately pressed his lips to mine, sighing in content.

After a minute or so, I pulled away making notti smack his teeth.

"alright back up." I said as he laid his head on my shoulder, putting all his weight on my making us fall back onto the bed.

"where you learn to fight like that?" he mumbled, his face still in my neck.

I shrugged saying, "my parents taught me how to fight growing up, know where we lived." and he nodded.

"well now I know not to fuck with you." he mumbled making me laugh.