𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 / dd osama

tiana's pov
Shared apartment
5:47 pm

Dd was in his way home from ddot's house and since yesterday he was acting like a dickhead toward me.

So I was gonna prank him. in a few months im supposed to leave for college. I'm going to Texas southern university and it's literally all the way across the country.

I was going to say that they wanted me on campus because they had space now and I could go and start my first semester.

As I was planning he knocked on the door, I panicked and I stood in place for a minute before running to open it. As soon as I did he immediately caught an attitude.

"Bro why it took you so long to open the door?" He told me rudely.

Sassy ass nigga. He gon go bald talking to me like that.

"You not talking to me" I said walking to sit back down on the couch.

"Yes the fuck I am" he said sitting next to me.

"Dd I have to tell you something" I said turning my whole body toward him and sitting cross cross.

"What" he said mugging me. Kick this nigga in his face.

"Um so tsu called me and they said they had space on campus right now" I said and he moved his hand urging me to continue.

"Well they want me on campus so i can start my first semester" I said with a small smile and his face immediately dropped.

"What i thought you not supposed to go til august?" He said looking down.

"Well um I'm going because I feel like if I do im going to be able to get through easier" I said making up an excuse.

"No" he said putting his hand together.

Nigga what?

"What do you mean no?" I asked looking at him.

"I mean no. You just gon have to suck it up and wait til august." He said putting his head in my lap.

"What? It's not up for discussion, I already said yes" I lied looking down at him.

"Well I guess you just gon call them and tell the you changed your mind" he said looking at me like I was dumb.

"I already packed and got a plane ticket" I said looking back at him.

He looked at me before getting off the couch and rushing up the stairs. I quickly ran behind him to see him already grabbing the suitcase and unzipping it.

"Dd stop" I said grabbing his arm and pulling him back.

"Tiana you got five seconds to back up before I boom you" he said looking back at me with his hands still on the suitcase.

I backed up and watched him empty out the suitcase that had random stuff in it and put the suitcase back in the closet.

"Put all ya stuff back because ya not going" he said with his arms crossed as he sat on the bed.

I rolled my eyes and went toward the stuff and as I blended to pick up the stuff I felt my phone being snatched from my pocket.

I turned around to see dd with my phone and he already had it unlocked since he head his Face ID on it.

He was going through my phone rushing through apps trying to find proof of the ticket so he could cancel the flight.

"Damn nigga I was joking" I said snatching my phone back.

"You play too much bro" he mumbled walking away.

"Uh uh Nigga come pick this shit up" I said running behind him and jumping on his back.

"Get off me" he said trying to steady his balance while trying to hold me up.

"No got pick those clothes up since you dumped them out" I said flicking his neck.

"Fine get off of me" he said and I got down and he went back upstairs.

I followed him and got in the bed as he put the stuff back in the closet neatly.

"Now come lay down" I said and he changed his clothes before getting in the bed.

He laid next to me and put his hand over my waist.

"You can't do that, you damn near gave me a heart attack" he said putting his face in my neck.

"Aww I'm sorry bookie, but that what you get since you been acting like a dickhead for a whole two days" I said running my fingers through his hair.

"I'm sorry mami I'm just stressed this music shit really ain't for the weak" he said trying to get as close to me as possible.

"Well you should've told me instead of acting like that" I said running my hands up and down his back.

"I'm sorry, I love you mama" he said before going to sleep.

"I love you more" I said kissing his forehead before going on my phone.

How many should I stop at
before I make book 2?
Love - chrisnextdoor