𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐦 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 / sugarhill ddot

Dominique's pov
Jimenez residence
7:48 pm

"Bae ugh just come lay down" he said pouting sitting cross cross on the bed.

"Nigga wait you see I'm doing something" I said trying to finish this presentation as fast as possible.

"Mami can it wait" he asked groaning and throwing his head back.

I really wish I could.

"No it can't it's due tomorrow" I said still typing.

He looks at me then at the computer.

"How many more slides do you have then?" He asked.

"Uh like 5 why?" I said as I was adding another slide.

He then flung himself back onto the bed and started kicking his legs around like a child.

"Darrian chill bro it's only gon take me about 30 more minutes if you don't distract me" I said trying my best to concentrate.

"I'm not ya bro" he said sitting up quickly.

"And that's too longgg"

"Why you want me to lay down so bad anyway? Normally you be skull deep in that game" I said laughing at my own joke.

He smacked his teeth before mumbling something under his breath.

I kind of wasn't paying attention because I just finished another slide and I had 4 more to go.

"What did you say baby? I couldn't hear you"

He groan before saying,"cause I want you to hold me"

Awww I almost gave in.

"Aww baby i can just give me 20 more minutes" I said trying to type as fast as possible.

He whined before saying okay and wrapping himself in the covers.

20 minutes later I was finally done with the presentation and I turned it into my teacher.

I turned in my chair and looked at ddot on the bed and he was knocked out.

I checked the time and it was 8:30.

That nigga don't ever go to sleep early. That nigga had to be tired.

I got on the bed and got under the covers.

I made sure that ddot still had cover and then I pulled him closer to me.

I wrapped my hands around his stomach and that seemed to wake him up.

He turned around to look at me and then turned back around and laid his arms on top of mine.

3:28 am.

About half way through the night I was awoken to shuffling around the bed.

I opened my eyes to see ddot trying to get as close to me as possible.

He laid his head on my boobs and put one arm on my stomach, and his leg was over mine.

He lifters his head to look at me and said,"oh shit. I ain't mean to wake you up mami"

I just hummed and he put his head back on my chest.

I put my hand on his head and started scratching it softly.

He groaned and I guess me doing that sent him to bed immediately.

I look down at him and smile softly and went back to sleep.

Definitely a bottom bitch.

Ooo lord.
Ima try and get one more
chapter out then take my black ass to bed.
Love - chrisnextdoor