𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐝 / jay klickin

Lexi's pov
8:27 pm
Shared apartment

I sat in front of my vanity adding the last touches to my makeup and fluffing out my hair a little bit.

Jay then walked into the room and sat on the bed right behind me just staring at me. I look back to see him with a slight smile on his face still staring.

"What? Did I mess something up?" I asked going to look back in the mirror.

"Nah ma you just look fine as hell, ion even wanna go no more" he said with a smirk on his face.

"Aw thank you baby. But no get your ass up I didn't spend all that time getting ready just for us no to go" I said holding my hand out as he groaned.

"Boring" he mumbled as he stood from the bed.

"What?" I said putting my hand behind my ear.

He was silent though.

"Oh aight" I said. Back talk?? It's quiet ain't no back talk.

I grabbed the keys off the dresser before walking out the room with jay on my tail.

We got to the car and I got into the driver seat and jay got in the passenger.

Yes he was a passenger princess.

I started the car before we made our way to dudey's house where the party was going to be.

When we got here the party was already in full swing. Cups everywhere and damn near everyone was making out.

We entered the house as I grabbed onto jays hand. Immediately I was hit with the smell of must and weed. Hell no.

"Jay im about to go to the kitchen" I said not letting him answer before I walked off.

When I got to the kitchen I let out I breath that I was holding since we stepped into the house before walking toward the drinks.

I was not getting drunk tonight because I knew that jay was going to get drunk and high somehow, and dd and Notti were going to wanna come to my house afterwards.

I found a bottle of water but before i could grab it, another hand did.

I stood back up straight to see a dude. He had a flat top, in 2023. Come on now.

"Here you go ma" he said handing the bottle back to me. I gave him a tight lipped smile grabbing the bottle before trying to walk away but he grabbed my wrist.

I turned around and looked at his hand before looking back him like he was crazy.

"My bad but you look type good tonight" he said letting go of my wrist finally.

"I know, my boyfriend already told me" I said before turning on my heel and finally making my way out the kitchen.

I went over and sat on the couch giving jay some of time to have fun.

*2 HOURS LATER*

I was still on the couch and for the last two hours or so I have been talking to a couple friend that would come and go.

I was ready to go home so I got and and made my way to the balcony where I knew they would at.

I walked up the stairs going to dudey's room where I already heard them.

I opened the door to see some of them everywhere.

Dd, notti, and ddot were all sitting on the bed with a blunt in rotation.

On the other side of the room, there was 6ix, roscoe, 83, and another nigga I didn't know.

I walked to the balcony and sure enough it was edot, dudey, and jay.