𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 / dd osama

Amour's pov
4:36 pm
The studio

"Darrian bro I swear if this is cheeks bro ima beating ya ass" I said getting out of the car.

"Just vibe twin, and stop calling me darrian you buggin" he said bucking at me making me make a stink face.

I bucked back at him making his back up and cover his face. He quickly put his hands down mugging me before walking in front of me.

He opened the door to the studio and the first thing I see was mad niggas.

"What's good my hearts?" He said walking around the room dapping them all up one by one. Hell nah.

"This my best friend amour yall" he said pointing at me and all their heads snapped in my direction. I waved at them making ddot smack his teeth.

"You ain't that shy come on now" he said putting his hand on his hip like somebody auntie.

"You so damn sassy" I mumbled making the dude that was next to me laugh.

"Wassup girl, I'm dudey. Ain't nun to be shy of these bums ain't gon do nothin" he said. I just awkwardly laughed.

I was still standing up by the door because I ain't really wanna sit down.

The door then opened and lots of loud commotion was heard as like 10 other niggas walked in.

One of them just happen to bump into me.

"Yo watch where the fuck you goin" he said making me do a double take.

Now I may be shy and all but I'm not finna let no one talk to me any kind of way.

I look around the room confused. I look back at dudey pointing at him.

"Cause he not talkin to me like that, that's for damn sho" I said looking at home with a mug on my face.

He smacked his lips before getting a good look at me. His expression seemed to soften a bit as he looks into my eyes.

"My bad ma you was just in the way" he said biting his lip. It's a no for me.

"Mhm" I mumbled crossing my arms under my chest while dudey was cracking the fuck up beside me.

"Yo sit here fore y'all get to rumbling" dudey said standing up in his seat letting me sit there.

I sat down still a lil mad, cause who do he think he is?

We been here for like an hour or two now and I was just watching what these hoodlums were doing.

Suddenly a really pretty boy spinned in his seat turning to face me. It was one of the boys that walked in with that rude ass nigga.

"What's ya name?" He said making everybody turn to me.

"Amour" I said rubbing my hands against my jeans.

"I'm Notti" he said. I threw me off because he just came out of the booth and he was rapping like he was the meanest nigga on earth.

"Where you from? Cause ya accent definitely don't seem like you from here" somebody else said making me look at him.

He was skinny and his voice was pretty deep.

"Uh I'm from texas" I said making him nod.

"So why you down here ma?" The rude one said. Erm no I don't fuck with you like that.

"I came to visit ddot" I said knowing of I said darrian he would probably tackle me.

They all nod to my answers and they all started conversations about Texas and what they think be going on down there.

"Yo I dead never met nobody from Texas" dudey said obviously on cloud nine. Everybody just laughed before going into different conversations.

I just got on my phone because I didn't know what to do. About five minutes later I felt the couch dip beside me.

I look up to see that nigga sitting next to me with a smile on his face and his eyes red as ever.

I audibly groaned making him smack his teeth.

"Come on mami you still on that? I said I was sorry" he said.

"Okayyy? You thought that was supposed to make me fall in love witchu or sum?" I said obviously joking but his silence gave me my answer.

"Be so for real" I said looking at him while he looked at me with a nervous smile scratching behind his ear.

"So you really from Texas? So you like to ride horses and shit?" He asked. Now that one made me wanna clock him in his face.

"What's your name anyway?" I asked changing the subject.

"Dd" he said running his fingers through his hair. He got hella hair though.

"So whatchu on ma?" He said looking at me with low eyes. Lord have mercy.

"What do you mean my that" I said looking at him with my eyebrows screwed up.

"Whatchu tryna get into?" He said laughing.

"Uhm nothing with you" I said laughing at my own joke while his smile dropped and he looked at me with a blank face.

He smacked he teeth before taking that as an invite to just grab onto my hand. He started to play with my fingers and my freshly done set.

Yeah this nigga is on Jupiter.

He laid his head on my shoulder and continued to play with my hand.

"I still don't fuck with you like that" I said but he just ignored me and continued to fiddle with my hand.

"Gimme your phone" he said putting his free hand out. I looked at him with a crazed look.

"Ain't no way" i said laughing.

He smacked his teeth again rolling his eyes and snatching phone from beside me that already happened to be unlocked.

He went to the phone putting his number in saving it as 'dd 💍🥰' texting himself and saving my number under 'wife 💍'.

He closed my phone putting it back beside me and laying his head on my lap and my hand still in his.

He draped my arm over his shoulder allowing him to continue playing with it.

And about five minutes later I knew he was sleep because he stopped playing with my hand.

A few of the boys including Notti and ddot came and stood over us and began cracking up.

Dd didn't wake up at all. He ain't even twitch.

"That nigga gone" the boy who's name I learned was edot said.

Ddot and Notti snapped a couple of pictures making me laughed to myself as dd began stirring in his sleep.

He put his body fully on the couch we were sitting on and turned his body so his face was now in my stomach. He wrapped his arms around me before going back to sleep.

I had to make it up
to y'all.
Love - chrisnextdoor