𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐫 / jay klickin

Jenessa's pov
Sugarhill high
10:00 am

I open my locker to put my thing in just for another piece of paper to fall out.

For the last week or two, I have been constantly getting notes in my locker. I don't know who they are from but I think it's really cute.

I picked up the piece of paper before on folding it and reading it.

Your hair and outfit looked really cute today :)
- J.

I looked down at my out fit before I felt my cheeks heat up. I closed my locker before heading to my next class which was algebra 2.

After the class was over I lazily walked back to my locker to put my things away to go to my next class before lunch.

Yet another note fell out.

I know you have lunch after this class so meet me by the auditorium if you want to know who this is.
- J ;)

I gripped on to the paper tightly excited knowing that I was going to finally know who this person was.

I hurriedly walked to my class as I prayed it would go quickly.

The class surprisingly went by quickly and I dropped my stuff off in my locker before walking down to the auditorium.

I stopped right before I entered the hall by the auditorium and took a deep breath, praying this wouldn't be my last day.

I stepped into the hall to see a boy standing against the wall looking at me as if he was waiting for me.

Oh. That nigga kinda ugly.

Nah I'm just playin.

He was fine as fuck.

From the glasses he was wearing all the way down to the air forces he was wearing.

Ooo lord it it hot in here.

He walked to me before looking at me and smiling.

I think I almost passed out actually.

Cause he grabbed my hand and steady my swaying.

"Woah you good?" He said leading me to a chair that was there.

No I'm not you are too fine to be doing this.

He laughed before saying,"thank you."

Aw damn I said that out loud.

"So um I am the one who was putting the notes in your locker. I wanted to talk to you but I can't lie I was scared." He said rubbing the back of my hand that he was still holding.

"Was your name?" I asked.

"Jay" he said.

Damn he is so fine.

For the rest of lunch we talked and I gave him my number.

The bell was about to ring and he stood up grabbing my hand to help me up.

"You want to something with me this weekend? You can pick" he said walking me in the direction of my class.

"Yeah sure" I said with a big smile on my face.

We stopped in front of my class and he looked at me before talking again.

"Okay" he said before leaning down and kissing my cheek and walking to his class.

I hurried up and get in the class and made my way to my seat because I felt like my knees were disappearing.

Oh my goodness.

Jay is so fine yall.
Love - chrisnextdoor