𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝟏 / jay klickin

2 things before we began.

I will be loosely basing this off of the Netflix show obsession. And first person to say anything bad about it, this entire book is going into the drafts.

THANK YEW AND ENJOY!

⚠️CONTAINS OBSESSIVE BEHAVIOR!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.⚠️

On this particular Saturday, shanae sat in a restaurant with her best friend jada. They were having a lunch date and enjoying the May weather.

The two were talking about their recent flings and affairs (mainly jada) when jada brought up how she almost got caught.

"So you telling me, you had to hide in that mad closet and listen to him and his wife have sex?" Shanae said shocked.

Jada just nodded her head, not really fazed by the question, "after that, I never talked to him again."

"I wouldn't have talked to him in the first place, he was ugly." Shanae grimaced, remembering the time she showed her the man.

"But he had money, and I love money. I want to be money, you of all people should know that." She whined and Shanae just shrugged with a nod.

"Also don't panic but there's this fine dread head staring at you right now." Jada said making shanae's eyes widen.

She slowly turned her head around, seeing a lightskin man with a hat on, his locs in a ponytail and a few out to frame his face.

He continued to look at her shamelessly, smirking when she looked back at him.

Shanae quickly turned back, blush covering her brown skin. She smiled as jada began to smirk at her too.

"Okay I see you Shanae." She laughed while Shanae just shook her head.

A few minutes later the man stood up, shocking Shanae at his tall he was. He stood at around 6 feet at least.

He walked past her table toward the entrance, sending a wink her way before leaving the restaurant.

After a while, the two friends went their separate ways. As Shanae got into her car, she spotted a black suv not to far away from her.

She shrugged it off, starting her car and getting ready to go home.

As she stopped at the red light, she noticed that same black suv following her. She decided she wouldn't go home just yet, just incase they were following her.

She rode around a random street a few times, peeping that they were still following her.

After a while, it got pretty irritating. All she wanted to do was go home and go to sleep.

Finally, the car had stopped following her and she begun to make her way home.

Pulling into the apartment complex, she parked in her regular spot and turned the car off.

She got out the car making sure to be aware of her surroundings (not well enough), before beginning to walk up the 3 flight stairs.