𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡 / dd osama

dd's pov
Smile's dental
11:39 am

as we drove to the dental office, milan played with her fingers while looking around.

I put my hand on top of hers causing her to look at me, "calm down mama you gone be good."

"I'm so scared that this shit gonna hurt." She said throwing her head back.

"Don't they put you on that laughing gas shit though?" I asked looking at jay who was driving to which he nodded.

"Oh I'm so glad my mom ain't here with me just in case I say some out of pocket shit. What ever I say I swear I don't mean it." She said as we arrived to the building.

We all got out the car, which was me, milan, ddot, notti, and jay.

We walked into the office, and we sat down as Milan signed herself in before coming back and sitting down next to me.

"Can you get me some ice cream please? I want it immediately after I get out this bitch." She mumbled and I laughed and nodded.

"Milan Burmese?" A doctor called as she stood up.

She followed him to the back, sticking up her middle finger from behind her back as she walked away.

"Come on dd, she gone be in there for like a good 2 hours." Notti said slapping the back of my neck as I stood up.

"I'm scared to leave her here bruh." I mumbled.

"What they gone do? Throw her ass out the window? Nigga get in the car." ddot said pushing me into the backseat.

"Just chill my heart she gone be good, the aftermath finna be funny as hell though." Jay laughed from the front seat as I just shook my head.

"We need to go to the store, she wanted some ice cream as soon as she get out." I said.

"No, she can get a milk shake but she can't have no ice cream as soon as she get out." Jay said before pulling into a McDonald's drive through.

1 HOUR LATER...

Milan was finally done, as we stood in the office waiting for her to come out.

They rolled her out in a wheelchair and ddot started cracking the fuck up.

"Yo get my sister out this wheelchair." He laughed slapping my back.

He head was tilted forward and she looked to be sleep.

I leaned forward in front of her face calling her name a few times before she jumped up scaring me.

"Yea get yo leprechaun ass out my face." She slurred turning the other way.

"Nah why she violate like that-" Notti said laughing also.

"Alright I'm sick of them, get me out of here doctors!" She said pointing toward the doors.

I took the liberty and grabbed onto the handles of the chair, rolling her out of the office.

She threw her hands up in the air as we rolled down the bumpy side saying "weee!"

We got to the car and me and ddot helped lift Milan into the car, but she was not getting in without struggle.

"Uh uh no I wanna get in the front!" She yelled holding onto the side of the wheelchair.

"Yo just get in the back." I said lifting her up one more time to which she just went dead weight.

I sighed leaning close to her ear and saying, "we got you a milkshake." And she popped one of her eyes open.

"What flavor?" She said, "Oreo McFlurry." I said back as she opened both of her eyes and smiled.

"Well you should've lead with that ugly ahh boaaa!" She said before standing up out the chair herself and nearly falling over if ddot hadn't caught her.

We got her in the backseat before we got in beside her, notti getting in the passenger seat.

"Ayyy what up young nigga." She said dapping up ddot and Notti and reaching her hand out for jay to dap up too.

"Aigh fuck you too then fat forehead muhfucka." She mumbled putting her hand back in her lap when he didn't shake it.

"Man ma boa that breath is rancid." Ddot said cover his nose and Milan gasped.

"What?" She said before she bursted out crying.

"H-he said my breath stinkssss." She cried pointing at ddot to me.

"Your breath don't stink mama calm down." I laughed as she sniffled wiping her tears.

"Okay give me a kiss then." She said puckering up her bloodied lips to me.

"Later your lips got blood all over them ma." I said and she smacked her teeth.

"I hate all you sassy ass niggas, y'all don't love me for real." She huffed crossing her arms.

It was silent for a second before she reached over and yanked ddot by his hair.

"Say sorry bitch ass nigga!" She said slapping his head.

"Aight my bad chill!" He said covering his head.

"Yea that's what it thought Ho." She said sitting back with a smug look on her face.

"All them drugs in yo system and you still manly as fuck." He mugged her, fixing his ponytail.

"I'm tired," she yawned before she laid her head on my shoulder and fell asleep.

"Am I supposed to wake her up?" I asked and Jay laughed shaking his head no.

As soon as we arrived to her house, we took her out the car carefully as she whined about someone knocking her jaw loose.

We sat her in the living room on the couch, as I sat next to her and everyone else sat around her.

"Yo you bitch ass niggas where my McFlurry at before I McFlurry you." She said as I laughed.

"Here mama." I handed it to her as she looked at me confusingly.

"I want you to feed it to me." She said as I smacked my teeth.

I opened her jaw slightly before taking out the bloodied gauze and putting them on a paper towel.

"Ew who the fuck put that bullshit in my mouth so I can pimp slap them." She said watching as I threw it away.

"Open your mouth." I said as she looked at me before backing away a little bit.

"Pause gang, I ain't wit all that freaky deaky shit." She said as I gave her a bored look.

I picked up a spoonful before putting it in her mouth (PAUSEEE AYOO) making sure not to touch the holes in the back.

"Mhm that's that shit I'm talkin' bout, give me some more." She said opening her mouth.

"That shit buss my heart?" Notti asked recording as she digested the milkshake.

"Shut up bean headed bitch." She said and everyone began to laugh.

After about half the cup was gone she sighed saying, "I'm tired now."

I put another pair of gauze in her mouth before wrapping an ice pack thing around her face and jaw so the swelling wouldn't be as bad and it wouldn't hurt so much when she woke back up.

I helped her to her room laying her in her bed, seeing as she was already sleep.

I went to leave the room but I heard behind me, "why you think you going hoe?"

I smacked my teeth, regardlessly getting in the bed behind her.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulling her closer.

After a while a heard her heavy snoring and I shook my head before I fell as sleep too.

Ion know what the fuck this is, but enjoy.
I also forgot who gave me this idea but yea
girl you ate.
Love - chrisnextdoor