𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 / dd osama

Requested by @snatchedyamammi
Y'all always want dd to argue, ima make him say some outta pocket shit one day keep playin 😭😭

Brielle's pov
Her home
3:38 pm

Me and dd both sat on opposite sides of the bed, daring one another to say something.

He was mad, I was mad so the air was very thick.

Hold up, REWIND.

FLASHBACK!

I walked into the house, sitting my shoes by the door before going to my room.

I had told dd to come over earlier, so he could be there when I got here. But he wasn't but I wasn't really worried or nothing but I decided to call him.

The phone rung for a few seconds before the call hung up. I looked at the phone blankly.

I know this frog looking, bow legged waking, stupid talking bitch did not just hang up on me.

I called back, flabbergasted that he just hung up on me.

The call picked up the time and the line was completely silent.

"Dd I know damn we- damn bitch he busy, you can't take a hint?" A female yelled through the phone before hanging back up.

I stood there for a second in shock before I went to his contact and blocked him. I was not finna do this today.

FLASHBACK OVER!

Now we're here. I wasn't even going to open the door at first but he started banging on it like a dumbass.

He looked at me confused, since I wasn't taking to him.

"Damn ma, what's wrong?" He said moving closer to me. I stayed silent as he stared at the side of my face with puppy dog eyes.

"Why you not talking to me mama." He said, moving around until he was on top of me.

He straddled me, wrapping his arms around my back and laying his head on my chest. Something he would usually do when he was tired. He loved being babied.

"Shut the fuck up." She gritted making dd snapped his head up at her. He looked at her, wonder where it was coming from.

"Bae what? Why you twalkin like that?" He said putting his finger in her face making her smack it away.

(A/N : LMAOOO THATS HOW THEY BE SAYIN IT)

"Boy get the fuck out my face." she said making him sit up so now that he was just sitting on her lap.

"Damn what's wrong?" He said making her scoff.

"You had a bitch on ya phone, that's what." She said making him jerk his head back in confusion.

"Ma what are you talking about?" He asked making the girl stand up.

"You know what dd. I'm done." She said crossing her arms.

"Done with what? School? Cause you not done with me." He stated simply making the girl laugh.

"I'm done with you dd! You just had a girl on your phone taking bout he busy. You said you were going to your mom's house!" She exclaimed.

"I was at my mom's, I didn't lie!" He said. And suddenly he came to realization.

"Ma ddot cousin was there. That's my ex, she got to my phone when I went to go help Notti." He said.

"So if I call ddot right now he'll say that?" She squinted. He nodded quickly.

He didn't wanna lose her over something so small.

She sighed before sitting back on the bed making dd sit down too.

"I'm sorry, I should've took my phone with me ma." He said dropping his head.

"It's okay dd, I'm sorry I jumped to conclusions and shit. I should've asked you first." She sighed making dd nod.

He laid his head on her lap, as she ran her hands through his hair.

"I hope you not mad no more cause I'm really tired." He mumbled making her laugh.

Not long after, they both fell asleep. Peaceful and quietly.

READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END PLEASE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!

This chapter is absolutely horrible but I have bad writers block right now.

But this is a little thing I wanna do since we hit 300k.

I wanna get to know you guys better and I really want y'all to get to know me better.

So I'm making a gc on instagram.

Put your instagrams here if you want to be in it! ->

It's fine if you don't I just wanna get to know you guys! I'll probably end up making it later on AND IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO JOIN! EVERYONE IS ACCEPTED!

Love - chrisnextdoor