𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐩 / jay klickin

Alysia's pov
Shared apartment
11:38 pm

"Who tf is deja jay?" I said in an angered tone.

"Who?" He said acting clueless.

"Nigga you know damn well who tf I'm talking about" I said getting even more pissed off cause he was lying to my face.

"Ma I'm fr I don't know who tf that is" he said.

"Ooo nigga I'm so done witchu" I said gather the things I had left over there.

"What? Why?" He said sounding a lil said. But I didn't care at all rn.

"Cause all you do is lie. Every time I thing we finally get somewhere in our relationship you always fucking something up. I can't do it no more. Im done" I said.

"No tf you not. I ain't even do nothin" he said getting mad himself. Tf he mad for? He in the wrong.

I didn't say anything else and just started shoving my shit into the my overnight bag.

"Bro wtf is you doing?" He said taking the stuff back out.

"Bro stop." I said putting it back in.

"Im not ya bro, now chill tf out and let me explain" he said still taking the things out of the bag.

"BRO stop touching shit and get the fuck back, I'm not playing witchu" I said continually putting my things back in.

He just laughed and sat back on the bed and watched me pack my things. Fuck is funny Nigga. I should really shoot him.

Soon as I got done packing my things I grabbed the door handle to the room and pulled it as aggressively as I could.

"Ma chill wait" he yelled trying to catch up to me.

I'm guessing he gave up because I heard him walk back up the stairs. Thank you god.

But I was wrong. Very wrong.

As soon as I got to the door and got ready to grab the door handle.

BOOM.

I jumped up out of fear and looked right above my head to see a bullet hole in the door.

"I told you to stop didn't I?" He said in a low voice.

He walked up to me and turn me around and pushed me against the door.

He then put the gun to my chest.

"Why can't you listen? This all could've been avoided if you just would've listened" he said applying more pressure with the gun.

"Now are you going to listen to me or am I actually going to have to do you somethin?" He said into my ear.

To avoid anymore problems and death I just nodded my head.

"I need to hear you ma"

"Y-yes I'm gonna listen" I said hoping that would get him to move the gun.

"Okay then, now take ya ass upstairs and put all that shit back where it was and sit down so we can talk this out" he said placing a kiss on my cheek and moving the gun finally.

I walked back upstairs and put all of my things back and wiped my face as fast as possible and sat on the bed.

Jay then walked back in the room with the gun still in his hand.

He closed the door and locked it and stood in front of me.

"Let me explain. It's not as bad as it looks. Deja is my friend from high school and we were just talking. It wasn't nothin else I can promise you that." He said.

"So why was she calling you-" I was immediately cut off.

"Aht aht let me finish" he said waving the gun around.

This nigga is actually crazy.

"Now I don't know why she called me bae but I promise you there is nothing there. I don't know about her but I only love you" he said stepping closer to me.

"Do you forgive me mami?" he said walking to me and pressing my head to his stomach to make a semi hug since I was still sitting and he was standing. He was forcing me to hug him back so I wrapped my hands around his waist.

Hell to the motherfuckin no.

"Yes I forgive you" I said.

"Good now change outta them clothes and get ya ass in the bed" he said releasing me and I grabbed some clothes from my bag and went into the restroom.

I walked out of the restroom in new clothes to see jay on the bed without a shirt and basketball shorts on.

I lay on the bed and jay got behind me, wrapping his arms around my stomach and pulling me closer to him.

"You know I love you right?" He said softly kissing the back of my neck.

I just nodded my head because I really did not want to speak to him in the moment.

"I need to here you say it mama" he said gripping my waist a little tighter.

"I know you love me jay" I said softly.

"Good. You love me back?" He said.

"Yes I love you" I said.

He just hummed in response and put his head on my back.

About two minutes into the silence jay started speaking.

"I hope you know that you ain't never leaving me. We gon be together forever and ain't no petty shit gon break us apart. I love you and you love me. And if you do try to leave me I will kill you. You understand me? The only way you'll ever get away from me is in the grave. Till death do us part mama." He said into my back in a soft yet threatening tone.

I was shaking in fear but I knew what I was getting into when I started dating jay. Shit he even told me what I was getting into.

And I have no one to blame but myself.

"I love you baby" he said before I heard his soft snores.

YEAHHHH LOOK
AT ME BEING ACTIVE
I kinda like this one ngl
Request are open yall.
Love - chrisnextdoor