𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 / OY

third person perspective!

The whole oy were sat in their usual spot by the deli, all separate doing different things.

dd, notti, ddot, dudey lo, and Idris majo (who was also there for some reason) were in one group because Idris was filming them.

"That's why I'm doa today." Idris explained as the rest of them looked at him confused.

"What nigga?" Notti said pulling his shorts up and walked closer to the older boy.

"Nah chill, you know I'm oy under dudey." He said tapping dudey chest. Everyone just rolled their eyes because he always did that.

Notti looked away as he saw a female figure walk past him to edot, keem, and quan.

His heart began to pump, as he realized that it was Aliza, his long time 'crush' *wink wink*.

He watched her with a smile, as she smiled at what edot was saying.

The group noticed that he stopped talking and looked at him.

"Yo, you good my heart?" ddot said, but Notti did not hear him and continued to stare at the girl.

They followed his line of sight, finally catching on that he was staring at Aliza. They all smacked their teeth causing notti to snap out of his trance and look back at them.

"What?" He said confused.

"When you gone stop eye fuckin' that girl and tell her that you like her?" dd said.

"I already did that." Notti lord brushing him off.

"Say word to bro!" Dudey laughed seeing right through his lie.

"Word to Bro nigga, that's my wife." He said as the rest of them stayed silent side eyeing him.

"Oh shit you talking 'bout liza?" Idris said loudly and Notti tried to hush him because she looked over at them.

"Ayo Liza, come here!" Idris called and Notti inwardly groaned. The others started snickering to themselves.

Aliza said bye to edot, walking over to the other group.

"Hey." She said, giving Idris a side hug. She looked at the others, who were either holding in a laugh or looking the other way.

"So Notti wanted to ask you a question." He said and Notti's eyes widened as soon as he heard his name.

She looked at him as the others burst out laughing.

"What you gotta tell her gang." Dudey laughed making dd and ddot laugh even harder.

Notti rolled his eyes before facing her and saying, "you ma' wife right?"

She smiled and shook her head saying, "maybe." Before walking behind him into the deli.

The groups jaws were dropped. They expected her to say no and walk away but low and behold.

Notti's mouth was open until it slowly turned into a big smile.

"Okay gang, with the motion I see you." Ddot said dapping him up.

"No bruh, she making this nigga more delusional that's not good." dd said shaking his head.

LATER...

Aliza back was pressed against the room door as she let notti press his lips onto hers.

They had been in the room for a minute now and this what was happening.

After a minute or so they broke apart from the heated kiss to catch their breaths.

Notti didn't let her say another word before he attached his lips to her neck, leaving open mouth kisses.

They made their way to his bed, falling back with notti on top of her.

After he felt like the bruise was dark enough, he pulled back running his thumb over the mark.

"I know-" before he could finish his sentence the room door busted open.

"What do you- oh." Dd said making the both of them snap their heads to the door.

There everyone stood, staring at the two in shock.

"He's not delusional?!"

"He get play for real? I was just playing-"

A bunch of response were heard before Notti got off top of the girl.

"Everyone get the fuck out." Notti said calmly.

The all went quiet before walking out the room, ddot being the last to leave but not without a response.

"Please use protection, I'm to young to be a uncle." He said before slamming the door.

Notti rolled his eyes, turning back to Aliza who had a smile on her face.

Notti sat next to her, letting his head fall onto her shoulder.

"I'm sorry, I forgot to lock the door." He mumbled, sad that their moment was ruined.

"You good, we finna go down there?" She questioned, pointing at the door.

"Nah, I wanna take a nap with my wife." He said before pulling her down on the bed and getting under the covers.

"Damn, so you really are delusional, I don't know- shut up and got to sleep." Notti cut her off.

She let out a light laugh (you already know) before the two teens drifted off into a deep sleep.

Lol, short but whatever.
First person to say something about this is so blocked because yeah.
Uhm also I hope y'all ain't think y'all was getting smut (if so please read the disclaimer).
Love - chrisnextdoor