𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚 / dd osama

Solana's pov
The deli
4:43 pm

I was walking to the deli with my boyfriend Samuel but he wasn't really paying attention to anything but his phone. I've had a feeling for a long time he was texting other girls but what could I do about it.

In fact I knew he was texting other girls. We had been dating for 11 months now and all he did was cheat. Every time I would catch him I would always try to break up with him but he would apologize and I would forgive him.

I couldn't let him go.

But anyway we're walked into the corner store and Sam went first and didn't even hold open the door so I almost walked into it.

That was embarrassing. I hope no one saw that.

I walked to the back of the store where all the drinks were. All of a sudden I heard loud voices enter the store.

They sounded familiar but I just couldn't put my finger on it. I shook my thoughts off and continued looking for a drink.

I opened the refrigerator doo and was about to grab a brisk when someone else grabbed it when I was about to.

"My bad" the person said.

"Your good" I said, and then it hit me.

DD.

I lifted my head up,"oh my god dd?"

"Oh shit hey solana" he said with that beautiful ass smile.

He hugged me and I hugged back just as tighter. Truth is I missed him. So much.

Okay backstory. Me and dd used to be best friends. Like attached to the hip best friends. You wouldn't see one without the other. But that all was cut short when I started dating Samuel.

When we started dating, he was pulling me away from all my friend and I didn't realize it because I was so in love. I didn't want to see anything bad about him.

"Where you been at ma? I ain't seen you in a hot minute." He said wrapping one arm around my shoulder.

"Inside the house I guess" I said laughing nervously. He wouldn't let me go outside without him.

He looked at me like he knew I was lying but simply brushed it off.

"You still with that bum ass nigga huh?" He said with a mug on his face.

I stayed silent and I guess he took my silence for an answer.

I tried to switch the subject as fast as I could.

"So how are you? How is everyone?" I said.

"They good. Notti is alright" he said.

"Ohhh notti! I been missing him hella" I said with a big ass smile on my face. Notti brings out the best in me. In everyone actually.

"What, so you don't like me no more or something?" He said with a smile.

"Stop you know I do shut up" I said laughing.

"We'll do you wanna go see them?" Dd said.

"Hell yes" I said, and dd laughed.

I gathered all the things I wanted to get which consisted of a king size KitKat, the brisk, a big bag of hot Funyuns, and some peanuts.

I walked up to the counter and put my stuff down and reached for my wallet and pulled out a 20 until dd slapped a 20 on the counter.

I looked at him but didn't say anything and put my stuff in a bag. Samuel would never do that for me. Speaking of him, where even is he? To be completely honest with you I did not care because I was with dd.