𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞 / sugarhill ddot

Rue's pov
1:56 pm
Her home

I was sitting on the couch in the living room when I got a call from ddot's mom. I was very confused because it was kind of early.

I picked up the phone and I was greeted with a very enthusiastic hi.

"Hi mama" I said into the phone with a smile on my face.

The only reason I call her mama is because we're actually pretty close. In any other situation I would be calling them miss.

"Hi baby. I was wondering of you talk to ddot today?" She said in a calm tone.

"Inn no not today, is there something wrong?" I said a little worried.

"Yes actually. I called him down for breakfast and he still hasn't come down, and that was around an hour ago" she said.

Oh no. Ddot loves food so I know it was a problem.

"Oh no" I said into the phone.

"I was wondering if you could come over and check on him since he won't open the door" she said softly.

"Okay I'll be there 30 minutes max" I said going upstairs to get my shoes.

"Thank you so much" she said.

"Anytime mama" I said before we said our goodbyes and hung up.

I grabbed my keys rushing out of the house stopping at McDonald's.

I got to ddot's house and knocked. The door was quickly opened and I was greeted by ddot's little sister.

"Hey baby girl" I said picking her up and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

I sat her down in the living room where coco melon was playing and there were blocks everywhere.

I walked up the stairs and stood in front of ddot's room. I softly knocked on the door and heard no response.

I twisted the knob and it opened slowly.

I saw ddot laying face down on his bed with a random tv show playing.

I closed the door behind me before going to sit next to him on the bed. I put the food on the dresser knowing he would eventually want it.

"Ddot" I said softly flipping him onto his back.

His eyes opened and they were pretty red. He looked at me before wrapping his arms around me laying down on my stomach.

"What's wrong pa?" I said running my hand through his hair. He shook his head not responding.

"You don't want to tell me?" I said making him shake his head again. I wasn't gonna pressure him to tell me anything so I let it go.

I grabbed his face making him turn his head and stared into my eyes.

"You not hungry?" I asked making him shake his head again.

"Come here" I said opening my arms as he laid on top of me with his face in my neck.

I grabbed his face and started to kiss all over him until I reached his lips.

He leaned toward me making me lean back and he smacked his teeth.

"Smile for me" I said making him mug me.

"So you not gon smile aight" I said before I placed my lips behind his ear knowing that tickle him.

I heard him laugh making me pull away. I looked at him and a smile was on his face.

I leaned in pressing my lips to his quickly pulling away. He looked at me before grabbing the back of my head and pulling me back in.

It was a very smooth and soft kiss and it lasted for a good minute or two.

We pulled away as he looked dazed for a second.

"You sure you not hungry?" I asked making him stay silent. I grabbed the McDonald's bag off the dresser and handed it to me.

He grabbed it not getting off of me, opening the bags going through it.

I'm sick asf,
and I miss my bae
that don't know she my bae.
Love - chrisnextdoor