𝐉𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐝 / jay klickin

Jay's pov
The block
4:29 pm

"Ma stop tryna abandon me!" I whined laying my head on her shoulder while we sat on the stairs.

She laughed shaking her head, while I gave her a blank look. I was deadass.

She kept tryna go talk to dudey who was a couple feet away from her.

She looked down at me while smiling making me turn away, as I felt my face heat up almost immediately.

She was the only one that could make me nervous.

"I'm on you real bad ma." I mumbled mostly to myself but I guess she heard me too; seeing as she laughed.

"I- Mya!" A voice interrupted her.

All of our heads whipped toward the voice it was a girl.

And she was real ugly. I'm talking lace lifting, teeth yellow; just overall a no for me.

"Wassup?" She asked squinting to see if she knew her.

"Run me my one's." The girl said making both of our heads jerk back. She ain't even know her.

She also had a group of girls behind her hyping her up so she was probably doing this cause they hyped her up or some.

All I know is ain't finna be no jumping or I'm gonna jump in; and ain't nobody gon like me if I do that.

"Alright." She sighed as she stood up. Im guessing the girl ain't think she was gon get up.

One thing about Mya is you not finna come up to her and try to make her look pussy in front of your friends especially.

And any chance she get to fight, she taking it like a kid take candy.

She walked up to the girl (me right behind her) and the girl stepped back some.

Coincidentally, Mya actually had fighting clothes on so wasn't no getting away from this one.

"Beat her ass mya!" Ddot screamed right beside me with his instigating ass.

"Wassup?" Mya said. She immediately ran up punching the girl in her mouth.

She then punched her in her eye, and continued to throw nothing but face shots.

I heard the other girls yelling saying she like 'do her shit!' and 'whoop her ass Asia!' Knowing damn well that girl was not winning.

Mya was doing her shit in, she finally tripped her by putting her leg behind hers and said girl 'Asia' fell on her back.

The girls finally caught on that they home girl was losing.

One of them was bold enough to run up behind Mya and tried to grab her hair.

But you know what happened? I happened.

I ran up to the girl pushing her back, not wanting to punch her in her shit yet.

She fell on the ground looking at me in disbelief before she got up again and tried to run up again, so I had no other choice.

Before she could get close to her, I threw a mean left hook and she immediately fell to the ground.

Her friends ran up behind her picking her up off the floor.

I went back to Mya to get her off the girl that was laid out on the floor and blood was pouring out of the girl mouth.

Damn. Her bad.

Her friends proceeded to pick her off the floor too before they all went to their cars and drove the fuck off.

Good thinking because I was a second away from shooting their tires out.

Ddot jumped on Mya hyped that he finally got to see a fight.

I pulled her away from everyone, turning her face left then right checking from any scratches.

And as usual she was untouched.

I pulled her back to the stairs where we were sat before that ugly ass hoe interrupted us.

I laid my head back on her shoulder as if what happened just didn't happen.

"You stay ditching me, if you don't love me just say that." I mumbled making her smack her teeth.

She grabbed my jaw, turning me so that I was looking directly into her eyes. She pulled me closer before before placing her lips on mine making me sigh into it.

"Ew, y'all so gay I hate y'all!" Dd said making me roll my eyes but hesitantly pulling away.

"Dd bro, ima punch you in your jaw shut up." I said making him stifle a laugh.

"Like you did that girl?" She said then laughed making Mya laugh too. I smiled shaking my head before pulling her in as close as she could get.

READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE BOTTOM! ITS VERY IMPORTANT!

THANK YOU FOR 300K!!! I honestly in shock that this book grew this quickly but I am so thankful for each and everyone of you that take the time out of your day just to read this.

And with that being said; I have a question.

For 300k, what do you guys want me to do?
Like make another book, anything you can think of put it here so I can know.

Because I don't know what to do.

ANYWHORE LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH, AND THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!

Love - chrisnextdoor ❤️❤️❤️❤️