𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 / sugarhill ddot

Darrian's pov
Los Angeles, CA
3:47 pm

*AGE UP* *AGE UP* *AGE UP* *AGE UP*
*AGE UP*

"Hurry up Nigga damn" dd said rushing me trying to get to venue as fast as possible.

We had our first show in Los Angeles today and it was a joint show which meant we were doing it with someone else.

Except for the fact we didn't know who that someone else was. Jstar said it was a surprise.

I'm excited to preform but a little nervous because this was our biggest venue yet.

"I'm trying nigga damn" I said huffing and putting on a red hat over my fresh silk press. I had on a red polo shirt with a wife beater under it just incase it got hot, black jeans, and the cherry 11's.

Fit check, fit check, so fresh it'll make ya bitch sweat.

We got in the truck and started our journey to the venue. It was me, Notti, dd, jstar, jay, dudey, dee, and boogz piled into one car.

"So is y'all excited?" Jstar said. This Nigga acting real mischievous. We heard various 'yes' and 'yea' throughout the car.

"Hell yea a Nigga is excited as hell" dd said with a big ass smile on his face.

"I'm excited to see who this guest is" Notti said with a smirk on his face.

Jstar looked back and smiled, "y'all gon have to wait wait and see"

Nah this artist better not be ass or ima hit jstar in the back of that big ass head.

But I can't lie I'm excited too. Our first big show all together. I don't think I could ask for anything better.

Nah I sound gay as hell. Forget I said that.

I guess I was in my thoughts so much I didn't realize we pulled up to the venue. Damn that was fast as hell.

We got out of the car and a bunch of security guards swarmed us and brought us inside.

The meet and greet started in the next 30 minutes and I'm guessing the special guest wasn't joining us for it.

Word to everything this guest better be Kim kardashian status or ima hurt somebody cause they been hyping this person up all damn day.

The meet and greet has started and it wasn't bad not gonna lie. I had expected someone to tackle me but it hasn't happened. yet.

30 minutes later...

Me, dd, and Notti we're about to go on stage and let me tell you. This shit had my palms sweating and everything.

But as soon as we got on stage it was like a breath of fresh air.

We had thousands of people singing along to our songs and that shit made me happy as fuck.

I never thought we would make it this far.

Notti was doing his song 'what you wanna do' and everyone was singing along until it ended.

Then everyone started screaming.

I guess the guest was here and i turn around to see...

SZA.

I felt like my breath got caught in my lungs. I look at Notti and dd and they had the dumbest smile on their faces looking at her.

Then I look at jstar and he is looking at me. I hate this nigga bro.

Backstory. I've had a crush on this girl for as long as I could remember she was my celebrity crush and crush in general. I loved the way she looked and she had a way with lyrics.