𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐞 / dd osama

Milan's pov
Shared apartment
6:49 pm

Me and dd were laying in bed, watching total drama.

His phone started vibrating band he picked it up, and it was a gc with him and the boys.

I already knew what was finna happen. I swear I can't stand his bald headed ass friends.

He got off the bed, cutting the room light on before going to the closet.

He pulled out a pair of amiri jeans and a white tank top before he went and got in the shower.

While he was in there, I decided that I wanted to make something to eat for myself since his punk ass was leaving me on my lonesome.

I thought quick and pulled chicken breast from the freezer, figuring I was just gonna make chicken and rice.

I turned on the warm sink water, putting the chicken under it so it would thaw quicker.

I went back to the room and the shower was still on as I laid in the bed.

I went on my phone, getting on instagram before I got bored and texted my best friend maya.

-

Milan 💓
Hey maya boo

Maya 💕
Hey mh, wth you been?

Milan 💓
Ion even know tbh

Maya 💕
What dd do this time?

Milan 💓
How you know he did sum?

Maya 💕
Cause youn sound too enthusiastic

Milan 💓
He finna go out with his hbs

Maya 💕
So you want him to stay?

Milan 💓
I mean I want him to go have fun
but I jus wanted to lay up wit him today
that's all

Maya 💕
Okay, when he leave just
start giving him dry responses

Maya 💕
Like when he tell you he leaving
jus say okay

Maya 💕
I swear that will get him to stay

Milan 💓
Okay thank you mh

Maya 💕
Always girl 😛

-

I put my phone back face down on the bed and kept watching total drama.

When dd stepped out of the restroom, steam came with him as he walked to where his clothes were.

He had a towel wrapped around his waist, he always claimed that it was uncomfortable to get dressed in a steamy bathroom.

He put his underwear on before putting on his clothes, socks, and shoes.

He went over to his jewelry box, grabbing his Cuban link and watch; putting both of the items on.

He sprayed him self with cologne as the final touch before he finally spoke to me.

"I'm finna go out with ddot, Notti, and some other people mama." He said.

"Okay." I said, as he looked at me with slight confusion.

"I said I'm going out with my homeboys baby." He said louder to make sure I heard him correctly.

"Okay?" I said in more of a questioning tone.

"Hold the fuck up, you not gone tell me ot stay or nothing?" He asked.

"You said you wanted to go out, it's fine." I laughed as he jerked his head back.

"You mad at me or something?" He asked, and I shook my head no.

"Then why you not telling me to stay." He said, and he sounded genuinely hurt.

"Okay then stay dd, I don't know." I said.

"No because now it's forced." He whined as he dropped his hands to his side.

"What do you want me to do dd, I'm confused." I laughed.

"I want you to do what you always do, tell me to stay." He said.

"Stay then dd." I said.

"Yo what's wrong witchu my heart?" He said genuinely concerned.

"I guess I just had a change of heart." I said as he gave me a side eye.

"Yo what?" He said, before he peaked out the room door.

"You got another nigga coming over here or something?" He asked.

"What? No dd I- yea it's definitely another nigga coming over here." He said stepping back into the room and closing the door and locking it.

"No it ain't dd, go hang out with your brothers bro." I laughed.

"First of all, I'm not ya bro. Nunna dat shit." He stopped me.

"Second, it's a nigga coming over here so I'm not going no where so when he come over here he gone get a rude awakening." He said.

"Nobody is coming over here, I don't even have friends." I said.

"I don't care, you wouldn't mind me going if it wasn't a nigga coming so I'm not going nowhere." He said sitting back on the bed and taking his shoes off.

"So what you gone tell them." I asked.

He took his phone from his pocket, typing before he put it back down saying, "done."

"Nigga what did you say?" I asked.

"I said 'Milan told me to stay so ima stay in with my wife, have fun though yall'." He said causing me to smack my teeth.

"I never said that dd, you literally can go." I said laughing.

"No because I want to stay in now." He said.

"Nobody is coming over here right now dd oh my god." I laughed.

"Then why you want me to go so bad? I don't wanna go no more." He said, pulling his amiris off and putting on a pair of shorts.

"You can stay if you want, ain't nobody coming over here though." I said as he side eyed me.

"Then why you want me to go so bad?" He said getting back into bed next to me.

"Because I just do." I said as he smacked his teeth.

"Yea no, I'm definitely not going, I don't wanna go no more." He said.

"And whoever come over here I hope they see this." He said before he laid directly on top of me.

He pull all his weight on me, shoving his face into my neck and wrapping his arms around my torso.

"dd get up, ain't nobody coming over here." I laughed.

"I don't believe you." He muttered into my neck. He bit my neck causing me to hiss and push his head away while he just laughed.

"Well you gotta get up, I need to go check on this chicken." I said.

"No, I'm tired now." He said.

He lifted his head up, quickly pecking my lips before he pulled away and stared at me.

He did it again, before repeating it a few times before he just let his lips lay against mine.

He pulled back, looking at me before he moved down and laid his head on my chest.

"You not going nowhere baby, know that." He said before he focused his attention on the show.

A lil sum sum.
Btw jay said my name on stream,
the whole world finna know cause
ima milk tf outta that. 🥰🥰😝😝
Love - chrisnextdoor