𝐄𝐱 / Jay klickin

Sky's pov
Sugarhill, Harlem
3:06 pm

Me, dd, notti, ddot, and jay stood in a circle in front of the apartment doors talking about how huge jay's forehead was.

(A/N : IM SORRY LMAOAOA)

Jay smacked his teeth switching his eyes between mine and Notti's, "shut the fuck up both of y'all."

"It ain't our fault you got the head shape of Uranus." Notti said with a shrug making me laugh. Jay just gave us a stale face.

"Hate y'all." He mumbled standing next to me.

"Aw I'm sorry, you know I love you and your forehead." I said wrapping my arm around his shoulder bringing him down to my height, kissing his forehead.

He tried to keep a straight face but it broke into a smile almost immediately. He wrapped his arms around my waist tightly, burying his face in my neck.

"Wake up and break up!" dd screamed from behind us. Jay smacked his teeth pulling his face away from my neck.

"I hate it here, can't even be with my girl round here-" he grumbled but was cut off by dd.

"Uh jay- no because y'all won't even let me be with my-" jay said again but this time was cut off by Notti.

"Jay there som- no all y'all shut up before I-" he was cut off again by ddot yelling.

"Bro jay turn around!" He yelled pointing behind him.

We both took our attention from them, looking behind jay.

Jay groaned when he saw a girl. I looked between everyone confusingly. The boys just avoided my contact while jay had his face in his hands.

"Hey jay." The girl said while biting her lip making me jerk my head back with a stank face. I look back to see the boys looking at her the same way. I look back at jay and he has the exact same face as we do.

"what do you want from me bro?" he said groaning. she smiled, knowing that she was irritating him.

"nothin. can an EX say hi?" she said putting emphasis on 'ex'. I look at her and then back at jay because I definitely didn't know that she was his ex.

"what don't you get about I don't like you? I don't fuck with you and you know that so what are you still bothering me?" jay shouted, annoyed.

she looked at him shocked before saying, "you wasn't saying that when you was in this pussy last night."

everyone look at jay and the girl shocked. I put on a shocked face too when everyone looked back at me. Jay also looked at me giving me a knowing look.

the girl smirked looking at me thinking that she got me or something like that.

I sighed before loudly groaning. I removed my sweater, leaving me in a white fitted shirt. I put my knotless box braids in a low ponytail before looking back at the girl who was already looking at me with wide eyes.

I stepped up next to jay wrapping my arm around his waist.

"I don't know what you smoked last night homegirl but you're delusional as hell." I said looking back at jay, "he was at my house last night. I won't state what we were doing but trust and believe not one time did you cross his mind."

I heard the boys all simultaneously say 'ew' but my eyes were still on the girl.

"now I suggest you go back to where you came from before I drag you up and down this street." I said stepping up and away from jay making her back up.

she quickly turned around before walking across the street.

I turned back to see them all looking back at me. "what?" I said with the shrug of my shoulders.

They all shrugged before dd, ddot, and notti turned to each other and started talking.

"ma." jay said from beside me. I turned to him to him already looking at me.

"who was that?" I asked. "my ex from like 3 years ago. she keep on bothering and bothering me." he said making me laugh.

(A/N ; que cblu's voice.)

"not jumbo forehead jay really getting the hoes." i said laughing while jay gave me a straight face. "be serious for one minute." he said rolling his eyes.

"alright I'm sorry." I said, wrapping my hand around the back of his head pulling him closer, my lips attaching for his.

we kissed for what felt like 30 seconds but it was 2 minutes. I pulled back first, but as soon as I did jay wrapped his arms around my waist quickly shoving his face into my neck.

It was something he always did after we finished kissing.

"oh nah sky got this nigga blushing!" dd yelled making ddot and notti laugh. In response jay just shoved his face deeper into my neck. I smiled, moving my hand throughout his dreads.

Lol hey y'all.
Ion know ima probably update again tomorrow but don't quote me on that cause I lie a lot lol.
Love - chrisnextdoor