𝐋𝐢𝐞 / Jay klickin

May's pov
Her home
1:23 pm

I was on FaceTime with my friend and she was actually probably my only real friend. Although jay didn't like her I really didn't care.

"Oh my god may" she said sound shocked.

"What happened" I said putting my face in the camera.

"Im going to send you this just look at it" she said and sent me a post by none other than please don't lack. It was a screenshot.

It was a photo of what looked like jay and another girl. His hands were on her ass and they looked happy.

"When did they post this?" I asked her.

"Uhm like an hour ago" she said sounding kind of nervous but I didn't think anything because she was probably nervous for my reaction.

"I'm going to go look as it" I said leaving the message thread.

"NO. I mean no they already deleted it" she said.

"My mom called me I'll talked to you later" she said abruptly hanging up the phone.

Weird. But that really wasn't my main focus.

I called jay from my iPad and he answered almost immediately.

"Hey mami" he said with a big smile putting his face in the camera. I almost folded at that.

"Bro jay what the fuck is this bro" I said sending him the screenshot.

"I'm not ya bro and what are you talking about?" He said going to look at the photo.

"You slow cause that ain't even me" he said.

"Jay your lying and I know it, I'm done with you" I said hanging up the phone.

Almost immediately I was spammed with texted from jay.

Jay 🫦😻
The fuck you mean you done? You ain't done with shit stop playing with me.

Jay 🫦😻
That's not even me, it was ya thot ass friend who sent you that huh?

Jay 🫦😻
Bro answer the phone

Jay 🫦😻
You pissing me off, we is not breaking up

Jay 🫦😻
Im really finna slap you and that smoochie word to my moms bro keep playing on my name.

Jay 🫦😻
Fr answer me.

Jay 🫦😻
Ill leave you alone for the rest of the day but I swear I ain't cheat on you or nun of that. I love you mami text me in the morning ❤️

I felt bad but at the same time not really.

2 day later...

2 days. 2 day since I talked to jay, or had contact with everyone. I was feeling all kind of emotions and I didn't really want to talk to anyone.

I decide to finally go outside today. Only to get food though.

I walked out the house closing the door behind me and walking to the deli down the street.

I get there and immediately went to the chips. I really wanted some hot fries. I was in the middle of picking which chips I wanted when a bunch of loud people walked in the store.

I already knew who they were so I pulled my hood on top of my head and went to the back of the store. And just my luck I bumped into one of those hooligans.

"Oh shit my bad" the voice said and immediately I knew it dd. He was trying to look at my face but I quickly looked away.

"Oh shit may? Wassup mh?" He said bring me into a hug. Fuck.

"May? Where may?" Notti said coming up behind dd. Even bigger fuck.

I huffed grabbing my things that I was getting and paying for them and walking out the deli with dd and Notti behind me.

"Where you been at?" Dd said putting his arm around my shoulder.

"At home" I said laughing.

"Damn, and what you do to my nigga jay? He been actin mad pussy for the last two days" Notti said and I noticed they were leading me to their house.

I stayed silent and look at my feet as we got to their door step. Dd opened the door with me and Notti following him.

"Go see if you can get his panties out of his ass" Dd said laughing and pushing me toward the stairs. Dickhead.

I had no choice but to go, but this was a good time for me to talk to him.

I softly knocked on the door.

"Dd bro move around before I shoot you in your knee" he yelled but it was muffled.

"It's me" I said and I heard the bed moving and the door opened. Jay peeped out the door looking at me from the inside before letting me in and closing the door behind me before going to lay back on his bed.

It was silent for about 5 minutes before jay started speaking.

"I hope you know i didn't do anything. Ya friend made that it was a fake screenshot" he said wrapping himself in the covers.

You can't be for real.

"She actually dm'ed me yesterday, you want to see?" He said gesturing to his phone.

I walked to the bed and sat next to him as he went to the messages.

The messages said all kinds of shit. Going from her knowing about us breaking up, her trying to shoot her shot at him, her making the screenshot, and then her talking shit about me.

"I swear I wouldn't do that to you" he said laying his head in my lap.

"Jay I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to jump to conclusions that quick and I should've let you explain yourself, I should've known she would try and do some bullshit like that" I said running my hands through his dreads.

"It's okay mami, you just need to stop befriending bald headed bitches" he mumbled putting his face on my stomach.

"I love you" I said turning his head, leaning down and kissing his lips quickly. He mugged me when I brung my head back up.

"If you don't stop playing and give me a real kiss" he said pulling me back down by the back of my neck and kissing me again.

"I love you" he said pulling back.

"And I love you that much more" i said smiling down at him.

Be honest.
Do y'all even be reading
these lil notes?
Love - chrisnextdoor