𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 / Jay klickin

Mulani's pov
Her home
1:07 am

I was up pretty late today even though I had school in the morning waiting for jay to come home. Yes I do still go to school. What about it.

But I was scrolling through instagram when I was tagged in the post by please don't lack.

'Jayklickin with another girl 👀 did him and Mulani break up?'

I don't even know why I'm surprised. Every single time I decide to be with him again he always done this. I'm done this time.

Lani ❤️😻
Where are you?

Jay 🥰❤️
At the studio, why? Wassup?

Lani ❤️😻
I know jay.

Jay 🥰❤️
Abouttt?

Lani ❤️😻
I know you were with another girl.
Lani ❤️😻
I'm not dumb.

Jay 🥰❤️
Okayyy??

Lani ❤️😻
Okay? That's it?

Jay 🥰❤️
Well you not leaving me sooo...

Lani ❤️😻
Actually yes I am
Lani ❤️😻
Block my number.

Jay 🥰❤️
Anyway!
Jay 🥰❤️
Im about to come home.

Lani ❤️😻
No don't come over here
Lani ❤️😻
We're through.
Lani ❤️😻
Leave me alone.

Jay 🥰❤️
Mhm.

I rolled my eyes and slammed my phone face down on my bed. I hate delusional ass niggas bro.

I picked my phone back up and decide to order food. I ordered Wendy's because... I don't know I wanted it.

The food was going to be here in about 30 minutes so that made me feel a little bit better.

About five minutes later I heard a knock on the door. No way the food got here that fast. So I already knew who it was.

"Let me in bro" he said knocking harder.

"No" I said standing behind the door.

"Bro let me in before I boom you" he yelled banging on the door.

I quickly opened the door knowing he wasn't lying. I'm too pretty to die.

He walked into the house and looked at me with a smile before bringing me into a hug.

"Hey ma" he said kissing my cheek and sitting on the couch.

"The fuck I told you not come here" I said crossing my arms and sitting on the loveseat.

"Okayyy?? You thought that was gon stop me?" He said giving me a bored look.

"Bro what don't you get about I don't want to be with you anymore?" I said.

"Nothing because we still together. We're not breaking up so you can throw that idea out the window" he said putting one hand under his chin with a smile on his face.

"Come here why you so far away?" He said urging me to go over there, while I just looked at him like he was dumb.

"Hell n- I said come here" he cut me off with a lot of base in his voice.

I rolled my eyes and made my way to sit next to him.

He wrapped his arms around me and laid his head on my shoulder.

"I love you, and your still not leaving me" he whispered before falling asleep.

I hate delusional niggas.

I'm going to put the ones
in my drafts first and then
it's on hold.
Love - chrisnextdoor