𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤 / dd osama

𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐢'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯
Her home
3:50 pm

I'm scared.

I was going to do this prank on dd but I knew he was probably gonna wild out. But fuck it yolo.

I was doing a cheating prank. With his best friend.

And I know what y'all are gonna say.

'Aren't you tired of pranks?'

No. Why are you on my dick?

"Ddotttt" I said sitting beside him.

"No I'm not help you prank dd yani" he said not even sparing me a glance.

"Ddot come on bro just do it" I said holding my hands together.

"Oh my god bro if he shoot me, when I recover I'ma shoot you" he said leaning his head back and groaning.

"Yes thank you ddot" I said jumping up and down.

We were in the room now and I had put on a tub top and some shorts that weren't too short but they was shorts. Ddot still had all his clothes on.

Dd had texted me and told me he was gonna be here in like five minutes.

I sat next to ddot because I wasn't about to get on top of him.

We heard the front door open and we started to move the bed back and forth so it could hit the wall. I heard something drop on the floor and big stomps on the stairs and the door bursted open.

I turned around and started to harshly breath and cover my chest with the cover.

"Oh fuck no" Dd said before going into the closet and grabbing his shoe box out of the closet.

He grabbed his gun before aiming it at me before switching it to ddot.

"With my homeboy yani? That's how we rocking now?" He said laughing, but it wasn't a joyful laugh.

It was that I'm about to shoot you laugh.

"Y'all both got 2 minutes to get dressed, and ddot you get 1 minute to get the fuck out before I hurt you" he said sitting on my vanity chair.

We both quickly acted as if we were getting dressed before ddot ran out the room mouthing good luck to me.

"Explain to me why the fuck you were just in bed with my best friend before I shoot you" he said putting bullets into the gun.

"Dd I don't know it just happened" I said acting as if I were nervous.

"What the fuck you mean it just happened?" He yelled getting out the chair and getting in my face.

"I'm really about to kill you bro" he said putting the gun to my chest.

"Dd..." I said looking between him and the gun.

He didn't answer me so I continued talking.

"It's a prank it that damn gun down" I said smacking the gun away from my chest.

He smacked his teeth before sitting back in the chair.

"I really should shoot you just because" I said putting the gun down on the table.

Ddot knock on the door before pushing it open.

"You ain't dead? Alright can I get my 20 now?" He said peeking his head through the door.

I smacked my teeth pulling out the 20 from my tube top and handing it to him. He jokingly sniffed it before jerking his head back in disgust.

I slammed the door in his face before sitting on dd's lap.

"You mad at me bae?" I asked him kissing all over his face.

He tried to stop himself from smiling but when I kissed his lips he started laughing.

"No but if you do that shit again ima really boom you and that Nigga no questions asked" he said putting his finger in my face.

"Mhm" I said kissing him one more time before putting my head on his chest.

This was requested yall
chill on me if it's bad.
Love - chrisnextdoor