𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 / notti osama

Kalia's pov
Her apartment
3:39 pm

I watched as Notti walked through the door as if he was the most innocent person in the world.

He closed the door behind him and turned around to see me sitting on the couch with a neutral look on my face. He immediately smiled walking over to me.

"Lia i missed you mama" he said sitting next to me pulling me into a hug while I kept my arms to my side.

He then attempted to press a kiss to my lips. Keyword; attempted.

I turned my head making him kiss my cheek before softly pushing his arms off me.

He looked at me with a sad look on his face before wrapping his arms around me.

"Get off of me Ethan" I said pushing him off of me and moving across the couch. His face almost immediately turned into a mug.

"What did I do" he said scooting closer causing me to move again. He stayed where he was seeing that I didn't want him close to me.

"You should know mister 'I'm single'" I said before getting up out of my place and walking toward my room. I didn't hear footsteps behind me so I shut the door.

Notti's pov

I watched her walk into her room dumbfounded.

I genuinely didn't know what I did. I went on my phone trying to give her space so her heavy handed ass ain't try and swing on me.

Cause if she did I'm not gon lie, we gon be fighting round here.

I looked on my phone suddenly remembering.

A couple days ago I had did a video with Noti and Idris. They asked me if I was single and I said I was before quickly saying and I quote;

'Nah I'm playin, I have a girl'

They must've cut out that part of the video or sum cause I ain't do nothing wrong.

On bro when I see them it's up there.

I threw my head back onto the couch and groaned. I hate it here.

About 5 minutes later I got off the couch and started walking toward her room. I missed her bad and this is what I get.

I opened her door softly peeking in to see her cuddled into a pillow. She must've heard the door open because she looked up.

She saw me and rolled her eyes going under the cover. I smacked my teeth before going to sit beside her.

"Lia I'm sorry about the video, but I swear I ain't say just that. Them niggas cut out the part where I said I had a girl" I said trying to convince her.

Lia was a very thick skulled person. If she think you did something wrong, she gon believe what she wanna believe until you have proof.

She mumbled 'mhm' before turning up what she was watching all the way ignoring every word that came out of my mouth.

I rolled my eyes before standing up and going to the foot of the bed.

I stood there for a minute debating if I should really do this or not. Fuck it yolo.

I smacked my hands on the foot of the bed gripping the covers in my hands and pulling it completely off of her.

Before I could even blink, lia had jumped of the bed and had my neck in her hand.

"Stop playing with me word to before I smack the shit outta you" she said with aggression in her voice, gripping my neck to a point where I could still breathe but I could definitely tell she was sick of me.

I like that.

She let go of my neck before snatching the cover back and getting back on the bed.

I stood there in shock for a second before going to sit next to her. She side eyed me before going back onto her phone.

"You don't believe me? I swear that wasn't all I said" I said leaning my whole body onto her shoulder.

She took her attention off of her phone putting it face down of the bed and turning her whole body toward me.

"What happened Notti?" She asked resting her elbow on her knee and her face on her fist. I told her ever that happened start to finish as she looked at me with no expression on her face.

"So you believe me right?" I said when I finished the story. She sighed scooting back onto the headboard and I already know what the answer was.

I smiled before laying my head in her lap and wrapping my arms around her.

"Only of you get me wing stop. I want some hot wings right now" she said running her hands through my hair.

I smacked my teeth at her response. I swear that girl would trade me for food if she could.

"What was that?" She said putting her hand behind her ear leaning close to me.

"Gimme my phone" I mumbled as she happily grabbed it from the bed and handing it to me.

I ordered her food also ordering me something.

"It'll be her in 20 but you gotta go get it" I said moving to the side of her and resting my head on her chest and putting one leg over hers and my arm on he stomach rubbing it softly.

"How ima get it if you on me like this?" She asked rubbing up and down on my back.

"You figure it out, that's ya food" I said softly almost dozing off. I could feel her stink eye at the back of my head but I brushed it off not worried about that.

She didn't say anything and she just went back on her phone turning it down knowing I was about to go to sleep.

And low and behold about 5 minutes later I was knocked out.

I promise ima upload
more. Spring break is in a week,
so I promise I got y'all.
ON BOTH BOOKS.
Love - chrisnextdoor