𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐩 / dd osama

Before y'all read this, just know the girl is gonna stay with him so don't go complaining cause I'm ngl that shit pisses me off. ENJOY!

Third person perspective!

Dd presses the house key into the door twisting it until it unlocked. He pushed the door open with his hand, stepping into the unusually quiet home.

Normally when he were to get back from the studio, his girlfriend nicknamed rocky, would be dancing throughout her apartment cleaning up.

(A/N : I love bgc, bye)

"Mama I'm home" he calls through the house but there was no response. He was still met with silence.

He set the keys down on the kitchen counter, before moving toward the stairs.

He walks to the stairs, going up them hearing them creak under his feet.

He made it to her bedroom opening the door slowly and quietly just in case she was sleep, but she wasn't.

She sat at the foot of the bed with her feet planted on the floor, knees bouncing at a fast pace. She had a fist over her lips and her other hand balled up. She stared blankly at the wall with her phone sat next to her.

"What's wrong mama?" Dd questions taking the spot on the bed.

(A/N : BYE IF BY CHANCE STARTED PLAYING KMS)

He wrapped his arm around her shoulder moving her closer to him. But to his surprise, she moved his arm pretty aggressively, moving back to her spot.

"Damn what I do ma" he said in a questioning tone. To his knowledge he had done nothing wrong.

"Dd I really do pray that that's not you in that video" she said suddenly pressing her fist into the palm of her hand.

He looked at her confusingly.

"What are you talking about ma?" He said lifting his eyebrows slightly at the tone of her voice.

She stayed silent but she threw her phone into his lap aggressively.

He opened it with his Face ID that was imprinted into her phone. There was already a post pulled up on pleasedontlack.

As he watched the video, his heart dropped to his ass as he continued to watch it.

FLASHBACK !

dd sat in the section of the club with a few of his other friends laughing and having fun as a whole.

They were celebrating the release of ddot, notti, and dd's new single.

dd himself were about a few shots in a don julio and a couple of blunts that were still being passed around.

So to say dd was cross-faded was an understatement.

ddot and notti had wanders off into the club with random girls so it was dd, 83 baby, and dudeylo in the section still.

A few girls were in the section but dd hadn't looked at any other girl since he had walked in.

He tilted his head back slight closing his eyes feeling slightly light headed. He could feel the headache coming in.

"Hi" A voice side from next to him making his eyes snap open.

"Wassup" he mumbled to the random girl closing his eyes slightly.

"What's your name?" She said obviously trying to make conversation. Dd looked at her weirdly because they had damn near five bottle girls come to the section and every sign said "CONGRATS NOTTI, DDOT, AND DD!".