𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 / notti osama

YEAHHH 1KKK
A lil sum sum to say thank you 😊

⚠️contains obsessive behavior ⚠️

Ethan's pov
Sugarhill high school
7:49 am

She is so beautiful. I just wished she would notice me.

I see her walk through the halls the same time everyday with the same people.

7:50. She should be walking right abouttt.... Now.

And I was correct. She walked through the the doors looking like an angel that fell from heaven.

She had on a cropped shirt that had lettering on it but I couldn't really see because she was kind of far away.

She had on a pair of light washed jeans the hugged her bottom half so tightly it really mad me want to risk it all right then and there.

And to end the out fit she had on her light blue Jordan 1's.

As she walked past me I inhaled her scent. She smelled like apples. I knew what perfume she used.

Don't ask why.

I watched as she walked away and I looked down at her ass. Damn.

It was now time to go to class and I was very excited because I had that class with her.

I could just sit and admire her without any interruptions.

I walked into class early as usual and picked the same spot where I knew she would sit in front of me.

I'm never early to any of my classes except this one.

Let me give you a little backstory. The girl I've been speaking of is y/n. I've had the biggest crush on her since we were in middle school and I think everyone knew. Except her.

When we first entered high school I knew she would have problems with boys trying to ask her out so ever since the beginning of freshman year I've had to threaten boys back and forth. And hey, I may have had to beat up one or two but that is not the topic.

Im just waiting for she day she would finally notice me.

She finally walked into class and sat exactly where I knew she would sit.

About 30 minutes into class all I have done so far was stare. I want to talk to her but I really don't know what to say.

I guess I was too busy staring at her to notice that she turned around and was looking at me snapping her fingers.

I instantly felt my face get hot.

"Hi, Um do you have a charger that I can borrow please?" She asked with an awkward smile.

Holy shit. Holy shit.

She talking to me.

I blankly stare for a minute in pure shock and then leaned closer as if I didn't hear her.

I just wanna hear her voice.

"Do you have a charger I can borrow?" She repeated.

"Oh. Uhm yea. Yea I do" I said scrambling for my backpack.

I always kept the things I think she would need in case she asked for it. Charger, snacks, brush, pencil, paper, you name it. I guess today was the day.

I pulled the charger out of my backpack and handed it to her.

She whispered out a thank you and hurriedly plugs it in the wall.

"You are a life saver you know that?" She said with a smile on her face.

Fuck bro. Is it hot in here or is it just me?

"No, it's actually kind of cold in my opinion" she said rubbing the side of her arms to warn her self up.

Oh my fuck I said that out loud.

"So what's your name? I don't think I've seen you around here"

Oh trust me. I've been around baby. you just didn't realize it.

"Uhm my names Ethan but you can call me Notti" I said trying to stop my voice from cracking.

"Awww that's such a cute name. It definitely matches you" she said looking me in my eyes.

I couldn't hold eye contact when it comes to her so I just looked down at my desk.

I mumbled a thank you because I knew my voice was gonna betray me and crack.

"My names y/n if you didn't know already" she said reaching out her hand so I could shake it.

She's so respectful.

I grabbed her hand and lightly shook it and held on from a bit longer then she planned.

Her hands are so soft. Figured.

She tried to pull her hand back but I held on and I didn't even realize.

Once I did, I quickly let go.

"I like your nails" I said trying to make it seem like I wasn't just trying to hold her hand hostage.

"Thank you babe" she said looking at them herself.

Oh my god she just called me babe. I know I shouldn't feel special because she calls everyone that but she called me babe. I can't breathe.

I looked down again cause I was getting very hot.

The class was about to end and she was still holding herself because she was cold.

"Do you want my jacket?" I said making her look up.

"Oh no no no you keep cause then your gonna be cold" she said.

So considerate.

"No it's okay I have another one in my backpack"

And now y out might be asking. 'Notti why didn't you give her the other one?' Because this jacket has a special something to it. Mind yours.

I took the jacket off and handed it to her. She said thank you and put it on.

She handed me my charger back and picked her backpack up. I followed her actions and stood up out of my seat.

She looked up at me and said the words I never through she would say.

"Hey notti. So maybe this weekend would you like to go to the skating rink with me?" She asked looking up at me since she was still sitting down

Yes. Yes. A thousand times yes. Damn I felt like she was proposing to me.

She laughed and said,"okay give me you phone so I can put my number on there and text you the details"

My face was on fire currently.

I handed her my phone and unlocked it and put her number in.

The bell rung and she started walking away from me.

"See you soon Notti"

Damn that ass.

After everyone left the class room including the teacher, I started jumping around like a little girl. I couldn't contain my emotions.

Now my plan can really be in motion now.

Thank y'all for 1k!!!
I tried my best for this one
so I hope y'all like it.
Love - chrisnextdoor