𝐀𝐬𝐤 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐲 / dd osama

Saniyah's pov
Her home
3:16 pm

"Dd give me a some of those chips" I said holding my hand out.

He mugged me before saying,"gimme got shot" and then he went back to watching what was playing on tv.

I rolled my eyes and groaned. I just stayed silent and crossed my arms.

"Ask nicely and maybe then I'll give you some" he said facing me.

"Dd may I please I have some of those chips?"

"Why of course you can bae" he said before pouring some into my hand.

Flashback

When me and dd first met I had a really bad attitude problem.

I was walking to the deli when I bumped into someone.

"My bad ma" "damn nigga watch the fuck out"

I pretty sure you can guess who said what.

And ever since then he had been teaching me manners and things like that..

Flashback over

We were now in the kitchen figuring out what to eat.

"How about we just make some wings. You got that right?" He asked leaning on the kitchen counter.

"Nahhh we definitely don't have any in the freezer. Of corse we do dumbass" I said. Did I forget to mention I was very sarcastic.

"First of all watch ya mouth. Second of all don't get sarcastic it was a question." He said. So sassy.

"On some real shit next time you curse, get sarcastic or disrespectful wit me I'm gonna pop you in ya mouth. Word to everything." He said leaning closer to me.

Alright bae chill it wasn't that serious.

I just stayed silent and went to the freezer to grab the wings.

"Real silent now huh" he laughed and walked over to get the seasonings. I was only silent because i knew he wasn't joking.

6:08 pm

It's been a little while since me and dd ate.

We were now sitting on live.

I was sitting on his lap and we were sitting at my desk.

"Ma is your tv on, I wanna play some music" he said tapping my leg.

"Nah duh dick" I said rolling my eyes.

Pop.

I felt a harsh sting sensation on my lips and I turn to look at dd.

He was looking right back at me with a very apparent mug on his face.

"The fuck did I say earlier huh? You just don't listen" he said grabbing the remote off the table and turning on some of his music.

That is so fucking embarrassing. I'm about to commit die. AND IT WAS ALL CAUGHT ON CAMERA. See y'all fr yo.

"And don't be mad now cause I told you about that shit earlier" he said grabbing my face turning it to him.

True but still.

I was silent for the rest of the live video and when he turned it off we laid down on the bed.

"You mad at me ma?" He asked facing me.

"No" I mumbled because I can't say he didn't warn me.

"Im just tryna teach you ma. You gotta be respectful. If ain't to anybody to your boyfriend at least" he said grabbing my chin and kissing me.

He put on Ginny and Georgia because he knew it was my favorite show.

We laid in bed for the rest of the night and watched the tv.

I kinda like this one.
Alright fr tho.
Goodnight - chrisnextdoor