𝐈𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 / dd osama

Third person perspective!

Indigo sat up leaning her back on her headboard as her phone rung.

After a minute she answered the phone and a seemingly angry dd popped up on her screen.

"What took you so long?" He said mugging the phone.

"First of all, I don't get no hey, how are you? Second, who the fuck are you talking to?" Indigo said as dd screen only showed his eyes up.

"You better figure it out before I choke you out" she said and on the other side of the screen dd was geekin.

He was all for the aggressive shit.

"Alright I apologize. But I miss you though" he said showing his whole face in the camera.

"I just saw you though" indigo said as she stood off her bed knowing he was going to ask her to come over.

"Okayyy? If you don't love me and you don't wanna be with me just say that then" dd mumbled into the phone.

Indigo smacked her teeth.

"You so quick to try and guilt trip me dd. What you want for real" she said as a smile slowly rose on his face.

"Nothing I was just wandering... ifyouwannacomemyhouseandspendthenight?" He said really quickly making indigo start laughing.

"dd what? I ain't understand nothin you just said, say it again for me" she said. dd rolled his eyes.

"Can you come spend the night please?" He said but it came out more as a mumble.

"But I just spent the night yesterday pookie" she said making dd groan loudly.

"Okay so you don't love me? Alright" he said before he hung up the phone.

Indigo laughed while shaking her head. He did this almost everyday so she was pretty used to it at this point.

But nonetheless she still grabbed a backpack, putting 3 outfits in and essentials.

She grabbed her phone, AirPods, keys, and her purse before walking down the stairs.

She saw her mom sitting on the couch watching 'snapped'.

(A/N : snapped is my shit y'all 😝)

"Ma I'm finna go over to dd house to spend the night" she said as her mom took her attention off the tv.

"Damn that lil boy always wanna be around you, like damn can I have some time with my daughter" she said making the both of them laugh.

"But alright. Text me when you get there, and don't do nothing I wouldn't do" she said.

"Sooo, everything?" Indigo said making her mom laugh again.

"I'll see tomorrow ma, I love you" she said hugging her mom before leaving the house.

Thanking god she called an Uber earlier so she wouldn't have to wait outside, she got in the car before making her way to dd's house.

About 23 minutes later she had finally arrived at the Reyes residence.

She softly knocked at the door and about a minute later it was opened and she was greeted by dd's mom.

"Hi mija" she said pulling the girl into a hug. Indigo quickly hugged the woman back before she entered the house.

Ms. Reyes treated indigo as her own. She saw when dd and her first started dating, she saw a  better version of her son. Everyone did.

He was doing better in school and he was just doing better in general.