𝐈𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝 / notti osama

Shaniyah's pov
Her house
4:58 pm

Notti was out with his homeboys right now and I decided that I wanted to prank him.

I was gonna ignore him. Just because.

He had been texting me since he left the house and I was ignoring the messages and just leaving him on read.

I knew he was mad but hey. Yolo.

I heard the door open and it was time.

"BAE! Why was you ignoring my messages?" He said coming up the stairs.

He busted in the room and I acted like I'll just didn't notice anything.

He changed his clothes and layed down in the bed next to me.

He pulled me closer and wrapped his arms around my waist and threw one of his legs over mine.

"Bae did you miss me? Why you was leaving me on read?" He said laying soft kisses on my back.

Almost folded. Keyword almost.

He lifted his head up and looked at me.

"You mad at me? Why you not talking to me?did I go sum wrong?" He said rambling.

I just got out of his hold and started walking to the door.

He followed me right out the room and to the living room.

I sat on the couch and turned the tv and acted like I didn't even notice he was there.

He laid across my lap on his back because he knew I was gonna try to get up.

"Ma tell me what I did so I can fix it." He said whining.

He just laid there waiting until I said something and eventually just went to sleep after waiting for me to say something.

I decided to just give up the prank and layed there with him.

He finally woke up and he looked at me and started kissing me all over my face.

"You still mad at me?" He said putting his face into my neck.

I just shook my head and laid down next to him.

"I love you mama" he said laying on my shoulder.

"I love you more baby" I said.

We laid down for a couple of hours and watched some movies before falling asleep.

Let's get to 10k y'all
Love - chrisnextdoor