𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬 / sugarhill ddot

Skai's pov
Her home
7:59 pm

I walk to the kitchen with my phone in my bra strap. I walk to the freezer to see what I wanted to eat.

I spotted a bag of Dino nuggets and I immediately pulled the out of the freezer.

I sat them on the counter and went to look in the cabinets for a pan. I found one and I put it on the counter too. As soon as I was about to put the nuggets on the pan, my phone started vibrating wildly.

I rolled my eyes immediately know who it was.

Ddot 😛🚈
Mami I'm coming come over rn

Ddot 😛🚈
Why yu not answerin ya phone

Ddot 😛🚈
Btw I wasn't asking, I'm omw rn

Ddot 😛🚈
Why yu not answerin me

Ddot 😛🚈
I'm almost there, I love you ❤️

I rolled my eyes at him. During black history month.

I put about 10 nuggets on the pan because since ddot coming over now, I know he was gonna eat some of my shit.

I put them in the oven and I heard a knock on the door. I cut the oven on and quickly walked to the door knowing ddot would throw a fit if I didn't open the door in t-minus 1minute.

I opened the door to see him with a smile on his face. He was about to hug me before he looked down at my attire.

His face immediately graced a mug before he pushed me back into the house. Not with enough force to knock me down but enough to make me take a step back or two.

"The fuck is wearing bro" he said pulling at the shorts I had on, then trying to pull down my spaghetti strapped cropped top.

Aight if he keep pulling a titty might pop out.

Nah lemme stop ion even got boobs fr. #ittybittytittycommittee.

"Chill out its just hot in the house. And nigga I'm in my own house what" I said looking at him.

"Okay go cut the air on or sum go change" he said walking to the thermostat.

"Nah you smoking fat penis" I said walking out of the living room and into the kitchen to get something to drink.

As I was pouring a cup of sunny d, I felt arm wrap around my waist. I turned around and ddot was all in my face.

I leaned up kissing his cheek quickly before going to check on the nuggets. They only had about 10 more minutes.

I grabbed ddot's hand on my way out of the kitchen and lead him to the couch. I sat on the couch and he sat next to me and put his head on my lap.

It suddenly got kind of cold so I tapped ddot telling him to lift up so I could go put on some longer pants.

I put on some joggers making my way back downstairs. Ddot looked up looking at my pants smirking at me.

"You did that on purpose" I said smacking my teeth. He smiled and shrugged his shoulders laying back down on my legs.

"Gimme a kiss" he said leaning up. I leaned down slightly before he closed the distance kissing me.

I backed up and stood up from the couch again making ddot's head fall. He mugged me giving me a stink eye.

"I gotta get my food" I said shrugging and walking to the kitchen.

I hate that y'all doubt
me like I'm really not that nigga 😛
Love - chrisnextdoor