𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 / Notti osama

Berniece's pov
Her home
3:43 pm

I was at home currently and I was ignoring Notti. Reason is because he claimed to have been with dd and jstar but in reality he was just with his 'girl best friend'.

The only reason I knew is because she purposely added me to her close friends and posted a pic of her laying in his chest with the caption 'gotcha man 😘'.

Shit she can have him cause I'm not finna fight over no nigga. Ever.

But right now Notti was spamming my phone and I haven't looked at any of the messages but he was blowing my shit up so I just decide to see what he was on.

Notti 😋🥰
Bro why is you ignoring me? What I do?
Notti 😋🥰
Bro word to my mother I'm bouta slap the shit out you.
Notti 😋🥰
Ik you seeing these messages bruh.
Read at 3:45
Notti 😋🥰
So you just gon leave me on read? Ight.

I just put my phone face down on my bed and went to sleep cause I really didn't feel like dealing with him right now.

About an hour into my nap I heard someone knocking on the front door. I ignored it praying they would go away but every knock just got harsher.

I got from under my covers and slowly walked to the front door. I cracked it open to see who it was and it was nobody but that big headed boy.

I closed the door or at least tried before it was stopped with his foot. He pushed the door open and walked to the living room and sat on the couch.

"What the fuck is you on bro. Why wasn't you answering my messages?" He asked me looking at me with pure anger.

I didn't want to talk to him so I just made my way back to my room. But before I could even take another step I was literally grabbed by the back of my neck.

"Chill the fuck out cause I'm really on bad timing and I could do you real dirty right now." He said I pushed me foward into my room.

I sat on the bed and he sat in my desk chair.

"Now tell me what the fuck is going on." He said and I pulled out my phone and showed him the video.

He looked at it before looking at me with a mugg on his face.

"My nigga that was dumb long ago. Before we even started dating." He said using two fingers to push my forehead back and took his pants and shirt off now just in a wife beater and some shorts.

He then got in the bed and pulled me down with him.

"I really should hurt you right now. You had me worried over some dumb shit" he said before putting his head on my stomach and going to sleep.

Knew I should've been fnf.

YEA WE EVERY
OGZ SHOT NIGGA.
Love - chrisnextdoor