𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 / dd osama

Melanie's pov
Her house
5:28 pm

Again.

"Ma come on it wasn't even like that, chill" he said.

"It wasn't? Cause to me it looked like y'all was definitely finna fuck if that camera ain't catch you" I said crossing my arms.

"Okay but it wasn't I swear" he said as if it's not literally on video.

"So if it wasn't like that let me see your phone" I said holding my hand out.

"Nahh bro you need to chill" he said putting his phone into his pocket.

See? And he wants me to believe him. Tuh.

"I knew I shouldn't have got witchu in the first place Bro" I said laying down on the bed.

"Im not ya bro, get it correct" he said turning around.

"And since you wanna see my phone so bad here, it ain't like you gon find nothin" he said throwing his phone on the bed.

I grabbed it and unlocked it with my face.

I went into his messages and didn't find anything.

I went to his dm's and didn't find nothing.

Okay? He could of deleted shit.

I threw his phone back at him and he caught it with ease.

I sighed and turned to face him.

"Dd I really don't think I can do this anymore. I can't be with someone who lies right in my face and expects me to believe them, when they give nothing for me to believe" I said.

"Nah what? You straight chattin bro. I didn't even do nothing" he said mugging me.

"But your still lying to me dd. I want a relationship built off of trust and I can't trust you" I said.

"Nah bro shut up. It ain't that you don't trust me you just making up false ass accusations in that big ass head of yours" he said putting his hands behind his head.

My head is not big.

I stayed silent.

"And we is not breaking up if that's what you was hinting at so you can shut that all the way down" he said getting out of the chair and laying down.

I rolled my eyes and turned to face the wall.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into him.

"We forever ma. Don't forget that" he said laying his head against my neck.

And I oo-
Please yall im running out of
Ideas help me.
Love - chrisnextdoor